Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

an insightful and eloquent piece by ‘milbo’.

i see ‘thug’ is on an israeli publicity jaunt to the terrorist state. no doubt to kowtow in keeping with other morally bankrupt extreme rightists. you’d expect that from the virtueless slitherer, but you should expect better from labor - they have been weak on the terrorist state. it seems, when it comes to the terrorist state, the only party with a backbone in oz is the greens.

Deep within the heart of a rotten Empire, sickening new depths of moral depravity were plumbed on Thursday as the architect of so much infanticide, a man presently waging a War on hospitals, schools, mosques, and refugee camps, Benjamin Netanyahu, Israeli Prime Minister, received a record 58 standing ovations while speaking to US Congress.

Netanyahu’s speech was bloodthirsty, dehumanising, antithetical to the truth, filled with lies designed to justify the slaughter of Gaza and the acceleration of the 75-years-and-counting colonisation of Palestine. It was simultaneously PR for genocide and a Shark Tank pitch to the military industrial complex.

Genocidal and apartheid states need to be sanctioned, not supported. South Africa was internationally boycotted across politics, sport, economics, and wide sections of the cultural world until the apartheid regime was toppled. Nelson Mandella, once branded a terrorist by the US and eventually the first president of South Africa, knew his cause would not succeed without the support of the global community. He also knew his struggle was Palestine’s struggle: “We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”

Last edited by a moderator:

ALso, even if Hezbollah didn't do it, why don't they just say there was a Shin Bet commander at the soccer match that got blown up in Majdal?

Then Israel can either say killing kids is disproportionate, or they can shut up about the killing of a dozen kids, when they killed twice as many the day before.

At the moment we have a bunch of hypocrites saying that the blowing up of kids (in illegally occupied territory) is a tragedy, while supporting the same thing just a couple of hundred miles away.
Its not even part of Israel. The people killed don't consider themselves Israeli iirc. They are Druze Syrians.

They chased Israeli politicians away when the funerals were on.

This is how demented Zionist brain has become. The following article includes the following assertions.

1. They're legitimately investigating charges against their soldiers by trying to interview victims who are back in Gaza. "Hi, it's the IDF here, just wanted to ask you a few questions, so please just ignore the bullets and bombs and I promise I'm not using this call to target you"

2. They shouldn't arrest soldiers for Sodomy because it would be embarrassing to Israel (The Govt made this argument when they found out which one of their soldiers shot a US journalist in the head, and the US just accepted it).

3. All prisoners don't have any right to legal representation, even though the UN and ICC have repeatedly ruled that they're not illegal combatants, that resisting occupation is legitimate.

4. The Military Investigation Branch is leaking to Israeli Terrorist MKs and also that those who arrested the rapists shouldn't have been wearing masks.

This is exactly how genocides happen and are excused, when people make excuses for disgusting sub-human behaviour by their own side because the "other" is worse.

They're attacking an entity within that country which has been attacking them.
So that is okay? Care factor zero for collateral damage?

Police closed off the roads and an ambulance wailed its way to the area. People were shouting, “My family was inside, my family is inside!” as they ran toward the explosion.

So that is okay? Care factor zero for collateral damage?

Police closed off the roads and an ambulance wailed its way to the area. People were shouting, “My family was inside, my family is inside!” as they ran toward the explosion.

The western media landscape has spend so long excusing Israeli government crimes that it doesn't actually know how to criticise them it seems.

The media are a bit confused, they're supposed to be writing stories about the poor 12 collateral damage in Majdal (allegedly committed by Hezbollah) while completely ignoring collateral damage the IDF is inflicting.

Israel can't do nothing, but they also can't complain about collateral damage while also saying collateral damage is fine.

Druze leaders are telling Israel to stop using them as a political excuse for more violence.

Ismail Haniya has been killed in Iran (presumably by Israel, but they won't admit it). Few people outside the region will mourn him, but it probably puts an end to hostage negotiations (Israel's Govt has never actually cared about the hostages).

And since it happened on Iranian soil, I can't see them toning things down in the region any time soon.

So more of the same, death and destruction and more dead hostages on both sides.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ismail Haniya has been killed in Iran (presumably by Israel, but they won't admit it). Few people outside the region will mourn him, but it probably puts an end to hostage negotiations (Israel's Govt has never actually cared about the hostages).

And since it happened on Iranian soil, I can't see them toning things down in the region any time soon.

So more of the same, death and destruction and more dead hostages on both sides.

I thought Israel/Mossad confirmed it was them? Either way you are right, more death will follow.

it was always going to happen though, Ismail would have known this was his path.

The rest of Hamas leadership will be dealt with in a similar fashion sooner or later.

I won't mourn the loss of Hamas leader Ismail Haniya, but it is my sincerest wish that the entire sitting Israeli leadership joins him in death.

I hope it happens soon, so the region has at least some chance of climbing out of the pit that the Zionist Cancer has dug for itself.

israel could have done as they have with this hamas leader - ie used their state-of-the-art technology to weed him out and take action. as they have done with others over the years. their abiding intent all along has been genocide.

More on Haniyeh

Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh was assassinated in Iran after attending the inauguration of the country’s new president, Iran and the militant group said early Wednesday.
No one immediately claimed responsibility for the assassination but suspicion quickly fell on Israel, which has vowed to kill Haniyeh and other leaders of Hamas over the group’s Oct. 7 attack on Israel that killed 1,200 people and saw some 250 others taken hostage.

Israel quietly let the rapists in the IDF free while everyone is talking about them assassinating Haniyeh and Iran has pledged revenge. Seems like all bets are off and the hostages are as good as dead now. De-escalation is in neither's interests.

Israel won't stop because as soon as it stops, Netanyahu is out, so he'll keep the wars ticking along. Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran now understand this and will begin to be less covert. I wouldn't want to be a ship headed anywhere near the Middle East at the moment.

The US will be dragged into this war, by themselves, for sure, it's just a matter of time.

Israel quietly let the rapists in the IDF free while everyone is talking about them assassinating Haniyeh and Iran has pledged revenge. Seems like all bets are off and the hostages are as good as dead now. De-escalation is in neither's interests.

Israel won't stop because as soon as it stops, Netanyahu is out, so he'll keep the wars ticking along. Hamas, Hezbollah and Iran now understand this and will begin to be less covert. I wouldn't want to be a ship headed anywhere near the Middle East at the moment.

The US will be dragged into this war, by themselves, for sure, it's just a matter of time.
Those c*nts are already balls-deep in this war. Didn't they already block part of Iran and Yemen's earlier missile strikes against the Zionist Cancer?

I don't expect the US elections to deliver any sort of meaningful change in the current status-quo. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'm not holding my breath in any case...

Those c*nts are already balls-deep in this war. Didn't they already block part of Iran and Yemen's earlier missile strikes against the Zionist Cancer?

I don't expect the US elections to deliver any sort of meaningful change in the current status-quo. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I'm not holding my breath in any case...

Trump would likely only escalate things further, Harris seems to be Biden 2.0 on the middle east imo.

Trump would likely only escalate things further, Harris seems to be Biden 2.0 on the middle east imo.

This is a bizzare post.....

Trump actively wanted out of the middle east? he withdrew in 2020?

What is the basis would he escalate further?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back