Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes I agree removing terrorists is for the best. I'm not sure where relief always fits in, depending on the harm to others.

I also find it heart crushing when innocent people are harmed and killed when taking action to kill terrorists. Even if I know the outcome outweighs the loss. Don't you agree?
Yes it’s unfortunate also unfortunate that these terrorists are hiding behind the people they are supposed to be championing.

Yes it’s unfortunate also unfortunate that these terrorists are hiding behind the people they are supposed to be championing.
Unfortunate is a really strange choice of word.

Innocent people.

That's why the concept of looking forward to 'Iran' being 'Next', in a FAFO situation is so abhorrent, right?

You talk about relief. How much relief do you feel at the idea of even more innocent men, women and children going through horrific slaughter in Iran in order to 'fix the problem'?

This human shields argument to justify the murder of civilians and bombing of their homes is a nonstarter. Hezbollah are clearly not going to camp out in the open.

It's basically saying it's better to punish 100 innocents than let one guilty person go unpunished.

Israel could end this tomorrow.

This human shields argument to justify the murder of civilians and bombing of their homes is a nonstarter. Hezbollah are clearly not going to camp out in the open.

It's basically saying it's better to punish 100 innocents than let one guilty person go unpunished.

Israel could end this tomorrow.
I guess you have no issues in Iran using nuclear missiles on Israel?

wtf is this nonsense? You really believe this crap you've written based off some Israeli youtuber?

Apartheid is not preferential treatment. Israel control the amount and type of food and water that enters Gaza ffs

In regards to education - https://cupblog.org/2023/08/23/why-...-the-worlds-best-educated-refugeesanne-irfan/
Well do me a favour and find me a Palestinian version of this Israeli YouTuber. Let's hear the Palestinian side of the story.

I am curious

Seriously dude, this guy is full of shit.
He might be, he might not be.

Brutal honest truth is all these Arab states tried to wipe out Israel the day they became independent.

Again.... Ask me why Iran wants to produce nuclear missiles to wipe out the Jews in that area?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Australia and Israel are democratic nations.

Is Hamas and Hezbollah groups of peace?

Brutal honest truth is all these Arab states tried to wipe out Israel the day they became independent.

Again.... Ask me why Iran wants to produce nuclear missiles to wipe out the Jews in that area?

Everyone is entitled to their opinions. Australia and Israel are democratic nations.

My man watches one 'is real' video and is convinced, keep looking man, there's a whole thread here with the arguments you're wanting

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But anyway, Israel fighting a 7 front war, a brave move.

If they start losing badly do they launch the nukes, how much does the US keep chipping in? The world at a very dicey point and a lot of people are seemingly unaware of the risks

Unfortunate is a really strange choice of word.

Innocent people.

That's why the concept of looking forward to 'Iran' being 'Next', in a FAFO situation is so abhorrent, right?

You talk about relief. How much relief do you feel at the idea of even more innocent men, women and children going through horrific slaughter in Iran in order to 'fix the problem'?

If Iran doesn’t want to be next it should stop attacking israel?

If it keeps doing it, than israel will simply keep responding.

Iran is just chucking grenades over the fence, sooner or later something’s going to come back over

Have you been reading Peter Dutton's manifesto?

Wrong. Where did you get this idea?

That's a question that comes pre-loaded with inaccuracy.

Why would you want to have a nuclear armed state in your region with 75 years of proven aggressive intent, and not have the deterrent of nuclear weapons of your own?

Really? This is what happens if you share your opinions in Israel at the moment

Here are the preferred opinions in Israel:

Did Hamas or Hezbollah exist when Zionist terrorism was targetting and killing British and Palestinians in the 1940s? Did they exist when the Haganah carried out massacres and cleansing of Palestinian villages prior to the declaration of an Israeli state? Did they exist during the Nakba?

Hezbollah were borne of the 1982 Israeli invasion of Lebanon. If that brutal invasion and 18 year occupation didn't happen, they don't exist. Here's a little history lesson for you on the 1982 invasion, massacres, and the birth of Israeli propaganda you so completely have swallowed.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mid East Israel declare war after Hamas attack III

Remove this Banner Ad

Back