It has to be asked - who is going to be at the Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Next Saturday night is too packed for me to fit in a trip to Melbourne for this game. Hopefully we get through to the semis, when I will head across if it's Saturday night.

Next Saturday for me will start with watching the start of the Adelaide v Carlton game, then heading to Centrals v Sturt, then catching the end of Another Way to Love http://www.anotherwaytolove.com/

Yeah I'll be there somewhere on the wing. Looking forward to this one despite the unusual starting time. I wonder whether the Crows are able to catch a flight back to Adelaide after the game?

There is a 9.15pm flight back to Adelaide on Saturday Night (which I'm on) and would think the Crows will be on as well.

theres the poker night on at crown after the game...
:thumbsu: yep I knew about that one, but hoping there is something at the ground straight after the match. guess we'll find out in the members email later on

Its going to be a long 2 weeks, both my flights leave between 7-8am saturday and sunday ... Not one sleep in past 6am for 2 weeks :eek:

Early $26 Jetstar flight Sat morning.

Smith Street shopping when I get there.

Crows game at 4.10 - Aisle 42.

Collingwood -Dogs on Sunday - Aisle 23. Wearing my Crows guernsey and Supporting the Pies in th hope that they win by 130 and put the Crows into 4th :p

Home early monday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not dealing with this week too well, it just seems to be dragging its only Tuesday morning I am HANGING for Saturday afternoon like you would not believe..............shit this is just for a Rnd 22 game how am I going to cope with finals argghhhhh:D

Im not dealing with this week too well, it just seems to be dragging its only Tuesday morning I am HANGING for Saturday afternoon like you would not believe..............shit this is just for a Rnd 22 game how am I going to cope with finals argghhhhh:D
HAHAHA you think time is going slow for you... guess how we feel... I've been waiting 9 years and it feels like i can't wait another 9 days...

As for the person who asked if it's gonna be a sell out... one thing i would say is don't risk it... Carlton v Adelaide games in Melbourne always draw big crowds... from memory we drew 42K last time we play at the MCG las for just a normal game... 8K more at the Dome and it's a sell out... and with how good both teams are going... i would think it definitely will be...

God I hope we beat you... I would prefer to play any other team in the league in the final than Adelaide so i'm happy that the only way we can meet you is in the Grand Final...

Go Blues

So with GA level 3 does that mean we can pretty much sit anywhere but the first 6 rows on one side of the ground which will be reserved for Carlton memebers?

There was a section on the ticketmaster website which said afl/club members, does that include silver season ticket holders? I couldn't see any difference when looking at the options.

So with GA level 3 does that mean we can pretty much sit anywhere but the first 6 rows on one side of the ground which will be reserved for Carlton memebers?

There was a section on the ticketmaster website which said afl/club members, does that include silver season ticket holders? I couldn't see any difference when looking at the options.

Yep that's correct. Carlton silver members also have a small section in a forward pocket where it's more than the first six rows - A-P or something. So just rock up early if you want a good seat. :thumbsu:

I booked ages ago but when I phoned the range of selection of seats was so much greater than what you can get when booking online.
She basically ran through 12 aisles and then told me which one I wanted, then to pick a row and even seats... where as online i kept getting the same aisle over and over

I went all the way into town to get my tickets at first (there's only one outlet in ADL for Dome tickets), the guy there said there are only crap tickets available now and that I should wait until they release the good ones, even though he didn't know when that would be. He told me to keep checking online every week.
So then I got home and emailed ticketmaster about it, they said the guy was lying and that the tickets available then were the best ones I'd get and they wouldn't be releasing any more.
So, to find out which one of these w***ers was right, I called ticketmaster. Then some chick told me they WOULD be releasing the good tickets later, but it would be at Etihad Stadium's discretion.
So I rang Etihad Stadium and asked them when they'd be releasing the good seats. The lady sounded very frustrated and said "No, bloody ticketmaster always tell people that, they handle the ticketing, we don't decide when they're released".
Sick of all this shit, I just bought the crappy tickets.

El Ranto Finito.

Remove this Banner Ad

It has to be asked - who is going to be at the Game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back