It will turn, stick fat

Remove this Banner Ad

We were 5 goals 1 up … so maybe you were right and we were 5 points shy of safety.

Personally I was still not confident when we were 52 points up. But such is the lot of the north supporter who has seen us give up leads like that too many times over the journey!

We've been giving up huge leads under every coach since the Pagan days. It's just part of our DNA at this point. I think maybe under Laidley only did it not really happen.

Things won’t turn until we as a club from The Chair women the board administration players coaches stop denying there’s a problem.
Tell the Truth don’t protect players coaches or administrators or anyone else put rockets underneath them even if there your mate.
I’m sick of this club playing favourites and making scapegoats pay the price.
The supporters want changes and answers not BS forums where 1 or 2 soft questions are asked.
Time to become NMFC mark 2 and time to rid of the club of GROWS at our club.
Get
Rid
Of
Woke
Scum
Find a protest march to go to and piss off still killing our club with denying All is well.

Things won’t turn until we as a club from The Chair women the board administration players coaches stop denying there’s a problem.
Tell the Truth don’t protect players coaches or administrators or anyone else put rockets underneath them even if there your mate.
The supporters want changes and answers not BS forums where 1 or 2 soft questions are asked.
Get
Rid
Of
Woke
Scum
Find a protest march to go to and piss off still killing our club with denying All is well.
Brother is everything ok

Get
Rid
Of
Woke
Scum
GIF by Shameless

Remove this Banner Ad

It will turn, stick fat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back