Ivan Maric - Best young ruckman in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

so you didn't watch the game?

I did, Hille beat him with a broken hand, yup Maric is an absolute superstar :eek:

so you weren't even at the game?

some supporter.

Were you at the game? i presume you attend all 22 home and away games + potential finals??? I had my own footballing commitments. Seriously your argument is rather poor.

Start of the 3rd, not too sure how he broke it.

Played out the match injured as did Slattery because we didn't have a choice due to other injuries.

Was it Dempsy who broke his leg just chasing Moran early?

Watching the sunday footy show and it showed it...wierd.

Just chasing and apparently broke it.

Was it Dempsy who broke his leg just chasing Moran early?

Watching the sunday footy show and it showed it...wierd.

Just chasing and apparently broke it.

Yup, Dempsey is quite possibly the most injury prone player in the comp...

BTW looked up the effectiveness of hit outs, Maric was at 32% and Hille 28 %. Going on that Hille had the better game all up.

Yup, Dempsey is quite possibly the most injury prone player in the comp...

BTW looked up the effectiveness of hit outs, Maric was at 32% and Hille 28 %. Going on that Hille had the better game all up.

Any time your team looses the clearances 20-6 out of the center, your ruckman has lost.

All be it with a broken hand.

I think this thread is more about celebrating a young rising ruckman in Maric rather thanm disparaging a very decent ruckman in Hille.

Maric starred at it and it broke out of pure fear.

lol... gold

He will be an extremely good ruckman for a long time. Just based purely on how competetive he is, just hates being beaten in a single contest.

However it is quite funny he is the 3rd ruckman this year the crows have had who will be the greatest. Griffen, I mean ,Tippet, I mean, Maric will be a star.

For the record Maric crows no. 1 for the next 8 years
Tippet good fullforwrd (never going to be a ruckman)
Griffen meh.

All 4 of our young big men are looking very promising. Each have different strengths which is awesome. Internal competition for spots is very healthy. I'm very much looking forward to see these youngsters develop! Maric is fast becoming my fav player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ivan Maric - Best young ruckman in the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back