Rumour Jack Luk-no-sius

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly can't imagine someone having a general conversation with Hinkley and then going yeah I wanna join port. The guy seems like a child in an old man's body.

You missed all of his players supporting him and saying how much they love him over the last couple of weeks?

Come on mate, circumstances have clearly changed since even meeting him earlier in the season and it was never an area of the ground we desperately needed to improve.
Could you please elaborate on which circumstances have changed?

It can't be just coming to terms that Dixon is cooked and 34 years old right? Or do we want to lock in Marshall being flat for the majority of the year - only managing to kick multiple goals in 3 of his 19 games?

"The Rozee friendship was critical".

No excuses for missing out on Cumming now given the Tex connection.
Why wasn't the Rankine friendship critical given they spent time at GC together, seemed to be re-signing together at GC originally to if I recall correctly.

Why didn't Polec come since his bestie in Brodie Smith was at the Crows?

I'm sure the dude 7-8 years older that happened to grow up in the same town and was kind enough to show him the ropes is more than enough to get him over the line - the same dude that will likely only be there for another year before he retires. It has nothing to do with the contract or the vision the club has sold to him on their future or the future they see him having there. It's the relationship with Tex.

I think this really caps of a sh1t year for the crows and nicks ... We have a rookie coach who shouldn't have been extended unable to sell the club to a highly talented player that barrack for the club as a kid. We got more cap space than they do as well as the draft capital to get it done. Instead what's happened is we played Smith so he got his triggers while playing amazingly crap. Extended trash players like kaene berry... And still have so much dead wood on our list. This administration is amazingly bad. Not to mention how they treated rachele at the end of the season and then the performance of the same seniors in the final game. This club is really a joke remember that in the same year as luko was recruited, we picked jones and ned where port were able to move up the draft to get rozee. And to really cap things off ... We sign a cooked tex for another year.

I think this really caps of a sh1t year for the crows and nicks ... We have a rookie coach who shouldn't have been extended unable to sell the club to a highly talented player that barrack for the club as a kid. We got more cap space than they do as well as the draft capital to get it done. Instead what's happened is we played Smith so he got his triggers while playing amazingly crap. Extended trash players like kaene berry... And still have so much dead wood on our list. This administration is amazingly bad. Not to mention how they treated rachele at the end of the season and then the performance of the same seniors in the final game. This club is really a joke
It really is how did we become so shit and pathetic. It's just ingrained in us now to lose games lose quality players and not be able to attract anyone either. I'm disillusioned with just how bad we are at literally everything

Who'd want to come to our poorly managed Club with our loser coach and crap culture?

Money is one thing, success is another - I wouldn't want to waste my career at a Club that hasn't played final for 7 years, and clearly doesn't have the ruthless pursuit of a flag as their driving force.

I think this really caps of a sh1t year for the crows and nicks ... We have a rookie coach who shouldn't have been extended unable to sell the club to a highly talented player that barrack for the club as a kid. We got more cap space than they do as well as the draft capital to get it done. Instead what's happened is we played Smith so he got his triggers while playing amazingly crap. Extended trash players like kaene berry... And still have so much dead wood on our list. This administration is amazingly bad. Not to mention how they treated rachele at the end of the season and then the performance of the same seniors in the final game. This club is really a joke remember that in the same year as luko was recruited, we picked jones and ned where port were able to move up the draft to get rozee. And to really cap things off ... We sign a cooked tex for another year.

Spot on in every aspect mate.

I think another way to put it - would you rather keep Keane/Berry, or add Luko to our side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God this was hard to read.

I think it was pretty obvious when we started signing players like Berry and Keane we weren’t getting luko.

So it might be ;
Anb
Cumming or Rosas (not both)
Then draft picks
I think we all need to be prepared for 2nd round draft pick for AnB and draft picks.
Classic big fish leading to f*ck all crap that typifies the terrible AFC brains trust

Wouldn’t be surprised if the AFL throw in a draft pick and rebrand it the salary dump now they know it’s not us.
Port are one of their favourites. Been trying to fixture them a flag for close to a decade.
Can't agree afl probably just happy if port aren't broke, apart from that they're irrelevant and have made their own luck

Could you please elaborate on which circumstances have changed?

It can't be just coming to terms that Dixon is cooked and 34 years old right? Or do we want to lock in Marshall being flat for the majority of the year - only managing to kick multiple goals in 3 of his 19 games?
An out of form Marshall is different to a guy that could be medically forced to retire from concussions

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Jack Luk-no-sius

Remove this Banner Ad

Back