Oppo Camp Jaidyn Stephenson (Traded to Nth Melb. 2020)

Should This Thread Be Kept Open?

• Yes

Votes: 30 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Paddy looked like a turd that will never be polished.

Well now I didn't say that Paddy will forever remain a turd, or at least I don't think I did. One day the turd will, I think, turn into a beautiful butterfly...I think that's how it works.

Well now I didn't say that Paddy will forever remain a turd, or at least I don't think I did. One day the turd will, I think, turn into a beautiful butterfly...I think that's how it works.
If he’s Carlton then really turd is kind of correct.

:D

Yeah its way tlo early to tell... But on that showing... He does get to the right spots to get the ball that is true...

I hope he remains a turd, and doesn't transform into that butterfly you speak of.

Fwiw, Stephenson on limited showing has a lot more of 'it' at this stage imo.

Last edited:

Don't Feed the Trolls

Yet many people came to all kinds of conclusions after each JLT game,. Go figure,
Not really, they made opinions on it and people complained like they jumping conclusions when it was really just a few thoughts.

Yeah its way tlo early to tell... But on that showing... He does get to the right spots to get the ball that is true...

I hope he remains a turd, and doesn't transform into that butterfly you speak of.

Fwiw, Stephenson on limited showing has a lot more of 'it' at this stage imo.
It’s a rather unpleasant and unnecessary analogy

Best of luck young man.

The world of football is yours....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good debut.

Onwards and upwards.

It was better than good, it was a great debut. By the second half, his much older and more experienced team mates were looking for him, trying to find him to pass to, as one of the few Pies on the field who was showing any kind of commitment and creativity. Fabulous stuff.

He and Murray were a breath of fresh air in an otherwise glum night. Love how he looks to take the game on. Keep playing him IMO, perhaps not quite ready but exactly what we need. He'll only get better as he gets better accustomed to the level.

He and Murray were a breath of fresh air in an otherwise glum night. Love how he looks to take the game on. Keep playing him IMO, perhaps not quite ready but exactly what we need. He'll only get better as he gets better accustomed to the level.

Him and Murray where only ones looking to Break Lines and Take game on Tonight

Him and Murray where only ones looking to Break Lines and Take game on Tonight
Exactly right. We need a whole lot more of that. Right now we have so little overlap running and just look to bomb down the line or chip sideways. Players like Murray and Stephenson at least try to throw something different at the opposition and give us a bit of unpredictability. Handy debut for the kid, a few good moments. Well worthy of a few more games on the trot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back