Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

So according to your logic a gun player = an inconsistent player who plays in a bottom 4 side and doesnt finish in his teams top 10 B&F
He was only played in his preferred position for the last 6 games and even then he was only just getting his confidence and intercept marking back in against Collingwood.

Robbo I mean fishardansin back on the sauce again
It's hilarious, when they thought he might go to a club who's first rounder was around 12 they were saying that was what they'd get for him, but now that it looks like he might go to a club who has pick 5, they've convinced themselves that he's suddenly worth pick 5! :D

Does this mean that if he ends up nominating a club like Hawthorn they'll be expecting the equivalent of pick 5 for him from them as well!? I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Dodo puts that to Graeme Wright! :D

If he nominates Carlton they'll have convinced themselves he's worth pick 1 by then!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes not worth pick 5.

We will have to add more for that to happen. I suspect if he does end up saints, itll be 5 + 40, maybe.. for carlisle and our second round OR a player + 25. Id be happy with either.

To be honest I think its silly for people to comepletely rule out pick 5 being used in trade though. It wont he a straight swap, but its a pick we will be gunning for.

Imo his worth is 8-13. Not accounting for strength of draft or KPD available at those picks (probs only 2 will be taken by then)

Agree think most bomber fans would do a deal of

Carlilse + pick 22 for pick 5 + 40

Saints potentially send pick 22 and 23 to either swan or GWS in aim of pick 8 or 14. Havnt had a look at points but from what i understand they would benefit from those picks with their points.

Im sure Stkilda fans would be pretty stoked to gain Carlisle and get pick 14 or even potentially 8 this year.

Ok, so explain to me why Weitering is worth pick 1? What has he achieved that Carlisle hasn't?

Carlisle is absolutely worth pick 1.

PSD, that is. :p:D

Ok, so explain to me why Weitering is worth pick 1? What has he achieved that Carlisle hasn't?

He's widely touted as a number 1 draft pick

Carlisle was not

Agree think most bomber fans would do a deal of

Carlilse + pick 22 for pick 5 + 40

Saints potentially send pick 22 and 23 to either swan or GWS in aim of pick 8 or 14. Havnt had a look at points but from what i understand they would benefit from those picks with their points.

Im sure Stkilda fans would be pretty stoked to gain Carlisle and get pick 14 or even potentially 8 this year.

Na, we'd just trade our 2nd and knives for Carlisle and then let the Dons do the trade with GWS for 8 or 14.

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back