Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

Really - well fair enough. I guess you rate Melksham higher more power to you lol
I do, but he's shit as well. Melksham's slightly harder at the pill

Would you accept pick 1 for Carlisle?
Of course I would.... but purely and simply cause he wants to leave, but not if he wanted to stay with us. I dont know what the number 1 pick will turn out to be, maybe a superstar but then again maybe not. I know how good Carlise is and can be, he has shown it at the highest level.

Yes he had a poor year but Jake had 15 poor games of 22 this year so what does that tell you?

Yarran has given the club 6 good years out of 7 and deserves his $450k pay packet in 2016 hope we keep him :)

Yes he had a poor year but Jake had 15 poor games of 22 this year so what does that tell you?
Carlisle is better than Yarran and pick 21. The fact you think otherwise is laughable.

Carlisle is better than Yarran and pick 21. The fact you think otherwise is laughable.

Yarran kicks goals and breaks the lines - Carlisle can not do either. If we get him he won't move from FB

Yarran can play any flank and midfield position on the ground.

Yarran kicks goals and breaks the lines - Carlisle can not do either. If we get him he won't move from FB

Yarran is a front running, soft, outside player that chokes under pressure.

Carlisle is a gun KPP and has shown the ability to dominate at both ends of the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact you think Ess somehow hold the whip hand in these negotiations continues to amuse me.

I've said it before, I'll say it again, Yarran for Carlisle straight swap or Carlton's 2nd rd pick for Carlisle loom as possible scenarios.

What KPD breaks the lines and kicks goals?

Also Carlisle has kicked and averaged more goals than Yarran this season.

OK so they're different players - go and speak with your numbskull bretheren not me,
Then why make the comment that Yarran can break lines and Carlisle cannot when you know they're completely different players? It's like me saying Carlisle is an excellent contested mark and Yarran is not, it's not a knock on Yarran as he's not expected to be a good mark at his size. Try and think before you post :thumbsu:.

Okay, I get that you must be accustomed to Essendon KPP's crumming goals and breaking the lines, we had years of faithful service for imo the most underated KPP player for Essendon... Mr Alwyn "Froggy" Davey.

What you'll get from Carlisle, should you get him, is what a KPD is actually supposed to do... you know... play on a KPF....

heck i miss froggy. I mean, crummed goals and played tall. What a champion.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Jake Carlisle [traded w/ #23 and #44 for #5, #24 and Craig Bird]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back