Jake Carlisle - White Line Fever

Remove this Banner Ad

$650K per year plus pick 5 for Coke Head.:D

The world has gone completely mad.

Not any more :$

JAKE Carlisle’s lucrative new contract will be ripped up and rewritten after the disgraced Saints recruit returned home this morning to face angry club bosses.

Carlisle touched down from the US at 8.30am and was forced to explain his video calamity at a meeting with club chiefs.

Carlisle’s manager Anthony McConville also attended today’s meeting.

The scandal could cost Carlisle a chunk of his estimated $650,000-a-year contract.

His new deal could become heavily performance based or reduced to exclude marketing money.

Boyd is a better forward than Jacobs at that age because Jacobs is not a forward. Jacobs was a better ruckman at that age because Boyd is not a ruckman.
Do you want to compare Daniel Talia with Boyd at the same age, as that comparison would be equally stupid. Give it up...

Boyd's a better ruckman than Jacobs was at his age too

coke-smiley-emoticon.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, you've obviously done your homework. Please post those stats you researched to come up with this conclusion o_O

I've never seen time in ruck stats. Boyd spends most of his time forward so we can't compare hitouts directly. I'm relying on my observations

I've never seen time in ruck stats. Boyd spends most of his time forward so we can't compare hitouts directly. I'm relying on my observations

So in other words complete bullshit?

I didn't think it was that big of a claim

What do you reckon, Tom Boyd v Sam Jacobs in their 2nd years?

It's an irrelevant comparison because you're comparing apples and oranges, yet coming up with potato.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Carlisle - White Line Fever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back