Jake Carlisle - White Line Fever

Remove this Banner Ad

600da1298e818a4a765933a4afcd58ad.jpg
The answer is yes

Im getting something off my chest.

The hawks supporting campaigner of a person who is that ******* bitter to have this video for a while and release it today shows that they need deflection from their own **** up.

This bitch can go **** herself with a rusty spike

Feel a lot better now
Totally agree brah

Definitely some sore anooses out there in media land with farked up agendas. Seen it so often with the Kool Aiders from the HUN over the last couple of years.

Could've been an Essendon fan though behind the scenes though, who was waiting for the deal to be done as if this went on air before the deal was done then it could've put the trade into jeopardy? The journos get the stories, but only the best or "most relevant" stories make it on-air.

What was it again that happened last week in the media that was completely farked up timing? (Not the rape allegations) I remember Andy Maher saying the media timing had nothing to do with it. I'll remember later..........

Edit: twas the Daniel Chick story by the HUN/Rita as a deflection on Grand Final week, farkin disgraceful.

Another example of a nasty, bitter, self serving bitch of a woman giving females in football a bad name. Congrats on your 15 seconds of fame Alicia, now farq off.

Another example of a nasty, bitter, self serving bitch of a woman giving females in football a bad name. Congrats on your 15 seconds of fame Alicia, now farq off.
Well said Morgs.

First the Bryce Gibbs tackle and now this. It's been an awful year for women in the AFL :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah! You've done enough to sully the gender!!!
If I wanted 15 seconds of fame I could have dropped more than a couple of bombshells that would cause absolute chaos. No interest in ruining someone's career for my own sick pleasure.

ACA can GAGF, what a joke this story gets aired the day Carlisle gets traded to us, yeah not suss at all :rolleyes:

We should have learnt our lesson with Lovett though, Essenscum are worse than 2nd hand car dealers the dodgy campaigners.

Just watched the video on the Facebook page. Seems to go from inside prior to snorting then outside after. Must be some good shit! Or shitty journalism

Remove this Banner Ad

Jake Carlisle - White Line Fever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back