James Brayshaw - the Man of Straw

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, my apologies I'm not here 24/7 like you seem to be. :rolleyes:

Why not just admit that you posted a load of shit, and it didn't work out for you?
Never said it was true- simply that I'd heard rumours. In all likelyhood seems they were false. My full apologies for upsetting you so much.

Now, the question to which you always go missing, for what reason besides bad management did Norf's debt grow over the past year when the target was set to reduce by over $2 million? You gonna go with "The Laidley Hangover"? If he rolled out this excuse at the AGM would you be satisfied with the answer? Bye.....

The fact that your "Bay 13 toolbox" consists of diversions and personal insults in any defense of Norf is telling.

What choice do I have? Should I actually waste my time going backwards and forwards engaging a halfwit in his delusions?

Mighty Boosh states this is the truth, so therefore it is, and anyone that refuses to engage in his stupidity is therefore a coward?

LOL..........just LOL.

Your posts aren't an attack on North, they are an attack on your own very flimsy credibility.

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." - Albert Einstein.

Boosh, the gods are laughing.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." - Aldous Huxley

Sorry OBSTacle, you won't successfully rewrite Norf's history, that's for the winners.

Norfites, rather than resorting to predictable (and despicable) ad hominem attacks against Caro, why not simply refute the argument in objective terms?
Good post Biff, one of the more cerebral flogs.

Anyone who resort to "bitch", "ugly", "Whore" or "sand in the vagina" is sounding like a pissy 14yo kid who's been told on by their older sister.

Wow, he actually used a latin phrase!!!!!!!!!!! Is the guy a giant brain or what????

:rolleyes:

Now that you're back Jacko...

Now, the question to which you always go missing, for what reason, besides bad management, did Norf's debt grow over the past year when the target was set to reduce by over $2 million? You gonna go with "The Laidley Hangover"? If he rolled out this excuse at the AGM would you be satisfied with the answer? Bye.....

I've said elsewhere, I don't know the answer. I expect it's to do with outlays on the Aegis Park development, or maybe the interest payable on the debt.

It's not an issue I lose sleep over, unlike you, it would seem.
I appreciate your candor but ignorance is not an excuse. Norf missed their target by over 2 million dollars last year, and while I know the board is doing everything it can to avoid scrutiny and be accountable for any negatives surrounding the club, these are exactly the kind of answers members should demand of the club at the AGM.

I can just imagine Questions at the AGM:

Genuine Norf Member: "Yes thanks, I'd like for the board to explain a little more about our financial position. Why we missed budget by so far last year and what we can realistically ......"

OBSTacle "Shut-up traitor or I'll come at you with a shiv from behind!"

SLF: "What's your problem. We shouldn't even be voting... *sob* I'm sorry JB *sob* it's just... you've been so fantastic. You don't have to explain anything. I love you James"

WAROO: "Yeah, you goose, don't you know we beat Melbourne last year?"

Paganism: "Wanna see some pics of my mate's knob? Fapworthy stuff. You see, we were at Oak's Day right...."

Jacko: "I think I'm gonna have to agree here with the bogan mob. Sure, the club could have handled things a little better at times but what club couldn't? I really don't think it requires further scrutiny though as it could be seen as a vote of no confidence. Which of course it isn't. We all think the current board is terrific. To avoid confrontation let's just close question time and cancel the vote. I don't think it's worth losing any sleep over."

I appreciate your candor but ignorance is not an excuse. Norf missed their target by over 2 million dollars last year, and while I know the board is doing everything it can to avoid scrutiny and be accountable for any negatives surrounding the club, these are exactly the kind of answers members should demand of the club at the AGM.

I can just imagine Questions at the AGM:

Genuine Norf Member: "Yes thanks, I'd like for the board to explain a little more about our financial position. Why we missed budget by so far last year and what we can realistically ......"

OBSTacle "Shut-up traitor or I'll come at you with a shiv from behind!"

SLF: "What's your problem. We shouldn't even be voting... *sob* I'm sorry JB *sob* it's just... you've been so fantastic. You don't have to explain anything. I love you James"

WAROO: "Yeah, you goose, don't you know we beat Melbourne last year?"

Paganism: "Wanna see some pics of my mate's knob? Fapworthy stuff. You see, we were at Oak's Day right...."

Jacko: "I think I'm gonna have to agree here with the bogan mob. Sure, the club could have handled things a little better at times but what club couldn't? I really don't think it requires further scrutiny though as it could be seen as a vote of no confidence. Which of course it isn't. We all think the current board is terrific. To avoid confrontation let's just close question time and cancel the vote. I don't think it's worth losing any sleep over."

You not only took the time to type out this drivel...............you actually edited the post, and left all this shit standing??? :confused::eek:

You need professional help, son.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fattestman03.jpg

North is an ever expanding burden to the afl

Well I for one hope JB stays as Norf President.

Just so much material to work with

Falling Membership
Financial Embarrassment
No Respect
Inconsequential Board
Piss Poor Average Crowds
Intellectual Lightweight as a President

It would be a pity if someone got into the Norf Board and cleaned this mess up :D:D

Seriously, you need professional help.
Sure. Let me paint you a picture.

Me: Professional currently on assignment abroad stuck on a project waiting for other departments to catch up. Need to spend about 6 hours a day in the office to continue to receive impressive salary yet with less than 15 minutes work a day atm. Kill time trolling Norf and various other activities online.

You: Retired gentleman in his 50's at home in Australia spends much of his day chatting to teenage boys online.

Now, who needs help?

Norf....hahaha..... that's right, you better keep distracting.

Sure. Let me paint you a picture.

Me: Professional currently on assignment abroad stuck on a project waiting for other departments to catch up. Need to spend about 6 hours a day in the office to continue to receive impressive salary yet with less than 15 minutes work a day atm. Kill time trolling Norf and various other activities online.

You: Retired gentleman in his 50's at home in Australia spends much of his day chatting to teenage boys online.

Now, who needs help?

Norf....hahaha..... that's right, you better keep distracting.

Do you expect us to believe this:eek:

I think we all know what you really do for a living.;)

BTW, I would like to congratulate our President on again delivering the goods with the million dollar Aegis Aspire ground naming rights sponsorship. Excellent work Jimmy.:thumbsu:

http://www.kangaroos.com.au/latestnews/newsarticle/tabid/4912/newsid/107842/default.aspx

http://www.kangaroos.com.au/latestnews/newsarticle/tabid/4912/newsid/107842/default.aspx

Aegis has been delivering training programs to unemployed Australians for several years and has built a solid reputation for effectiveness in assisting the jobless get ‘job ready’.

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Norf. Nothing like being prepared!

'Impressive salary' is the bit I really love.

Please, tell us about your super-model girlfriends. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

James Brayshaw - the Man of Straw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back