News James Peatling chooses Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats a good get for Adelaide, in addition to ANB and Pick 4 things are looking rosy again.

And apparently Clayton Oliver is available again.

Those 2 first rounders from last year are not available, I hope...

I reckon people are underestimating the midfield abilities of Isaac Cumming..

He’s another who has been stuck trying to break into the GWS superstar midfield pack.

Reckon he could get injected permanently into the centre at Adelaide and crouch and laird can GAGF’d.

Its also good that he will come with a good working relationship on the field with Peatling.. they will know what to expect from each other..

We still aren't doing anythilng about it. We're changing everything but the problem
I thought you weren't coming back here until Nicks was sacked?

No but its a start. If we can build on these latest recruits and as a result get back into the finals then yes maybe we could become a destination club. I hope so.
Everyone will want to join after we win the flag next year...

He’s another who has been stuck trying to break into the GWS superstar midfield pack.

Reckon he could get injected permanently into the centre at Adelaide and crouch and laird can GAGF’d.

Its also good that he will come with a good working relationship on the field with Peatling.. they will know what to expect from each other..
Cumming could probably play the occasional stint in there, but his real weapons are his run + carry and leg which are best utilised from HB or the wing. Peatling is the one who can break through and displace them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We still aren't doing anythilng about it. We're changing everything but the problem
Richard Pryor Kinda GIF

Cumming is one of those guys like Dawson who can play just about anywhere. Not quite to the level of Dawson but he’ll surprise people.

I think Laird’s midfield days have gone and it will be interesting if we can find a role for him behind the ball. He can’t go forward. Crouch is much maligned. He’ll benefit from having faster players around him to feed the ball out to. Our midfield has been too one paced but we can certainly afford one clearance beast like Matt in there.

Off topic here, but it’s also why I can’t see us selecting Langford at 4. We have Curtin already as a tall lefty. We should be looking at adding explosive pace to our midfield mix.

I am enjoying the cope on the Pear board - 'Peatling who' etc. lol.

As much as I like to have a laugh at Port's expense, to be fair I can guarantee you that most people on here had no idea who he was either until a few days ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

News James Peatling chooses Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back