Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If you can find me a quote where I said that...
Has become a personal hobby of 1970 to skew what you have posted, then arguing against a point you never made to get his kicks...

Bloke I know is a big North supporter, sponsors players, hobnobs with board members, seems pretty in the know...Saw him today and he says North are fed up with Port lowballing them. They're willing to keep JHF for another year but are deep in discussions with AFC to see if we can offer something better right now.
But the player has to want to play for us otherwise whats the point of doing any deal with north?

Bloke I know is a big North supporter, sponsors players, hobnobs with board members, seems pretty in the know...Saw him today and he says North are fed up with Port lowballing them. They're willing to keep JHF for another year but are deep in discussions with AFC to see if we can offer something better right now.
We don't have enough draft capital with Rankine coming in... so would need to include a decent player as part of a package.

Though our future 1st likely to be worth more than Port's.

How could we possibly offer something better?

Pick 5 is going to Gold Coast.

Does he know if JHF is willing to entertain us?

But the player has to want to play for us otherwise whats the point of doing any deal with north?
If JHF can't get to Port, then has a decision about staying at North or coming to the Crows.

Still think it's likely he ends up at Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Back