List Mgmt. Jed Anderson gone to North for Pick15

Remove this Banner Ad

It's like the guy a number of years ago who wanted to trade a paperclip for anything else that was slightly better value. Then he traded on what he received to continually build it up to be something better and better. After multitudes of trades I think he eventually ended up with a car.

I kind of see that with Gilham => Jedi => Burton... but have we got our shiny car yet or is there more to come?

It's like the guy a number of years ago who wanted to trade a paperclip for anything else that was slightly better value. Then he traded on what he received to continually build it up to be something better and better. After multitudes of trades I think he eventually ended up with a car.

I kind of see that with Gilham => Jedi => Burton... but have we got our shiny car yet or is there more to come?
Didn't Hamish & Andy do that or similar?

I was sorry to see him go...but the getting of Ryan Burton with the pick certainly assuaged any regret over it.

He wanted out, and we got a (potential) top 5 pick.

Assuming Buron's knee comes good, it's quite a win

pretty sure the guy ended up with a house. There's a wiki article on him.

pretty sure the guy ended up with a house. There's a wiki article on him.
Just had a look at that article. Some of the trades just don't seem plausible. I reckon a hell of a lot of publicity went into that. It'd be near impossible to replicate.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Jed Anderson gone to North for Pick15

Remove this Banner Ad

Back