News Jeff Garlett has re-signed for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

This is great news as well. Is there anyone important that isn't signed up beyond next season and therefore out of the grasp of GWS?

Heading in the right direction.. and quickly
In January, he's going to become a father. “Everything's changing, just like that,” said the 22-year-old, who found out two weeks ago that he's having a boy. “It's one of the best things that could happen. He's a new person who will be in my life forever. Everything's going in the right direction.”

He's looking forward, when Carlton's season ends, to house shopping and baby shopping, although he still needs to talk Jessica around on two very important matters. He has the same first name as his father, and would like to pass it on, “but she says it's too long. I don't know. I think Jeffrey the third would be good!” he said.

“I have to go out shopping and buy some boys' stuff, some Carlton stuff. She says he's going to play for Essendon but I have to stand up on that,” Garlett said. “I keep saying 'no way, father-son to Carlton'. So I've got to get my 100 games up, and it's all set. And I want to do that anyway. There's no name on my locker, on the No.?38. Pretty much every other locker has a name on it except mine. I always thought, I want to be the one to get my name up there first.”
Heading in the right direction.. and quickly

:heart:

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jeff Garlett has re-signed for 3 years

Remove this Banner Ad

Back