Jesse Hogan officially a Demon

Remove this Banner Ad

I was too young to remember but wasn't David Neitz labelled a "man child" or something when he first came to the club? He reminds me a bit of Neita in the highlights that i've seen. Noticed he also played a bit of footy down back as well as up forward, similar to Neitz.
Nah Neita got big once he got to the club kind of like Frawley.

Really hope this kid ends up loving the MFC and living in Vic.

Can see him asking for a trade back to the Eagles or Dockers after a few seasons. sadly.

thats just the paranoia that comes with being a Demon supporter, i guess.

Really hope this kid ends up loving the MFC and living in Vic.

Can see him asking for a trade back to the Eagles or Dockers after a few seasons. sadly.

thats just the paranoia that comes with being a Demon supporter, i guess.
You'd hope the club would have sussed that out in interviews with him. By nominating for the mini draft he sort of flagged that he was happy to move from home anyway i suppose. Anyone know what team he supports?

yeah good point, these kids do have to choose to nominate for the MD

so youd think he knew there was a 97% chance hed be moving interstate

puts my mind at ease

Cant wait to see the new 'Neita' in round 1, 2014

You'd hope the club would have sussed that out in interviews with him. By nominating for the mini draft he sort of flagged that he was happy to move from home anyway i suppose. Anyone know what team he supports?
I'm pretty sure EQ mentioned he barracks for Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would expect him to fly over in the coming days... school holidays over here atm plus year 12's are already finished awaiting WACE exams..

He will get bigger. He could be 198-199 but if he's growing 2cm this year he might crack 200 in about three or four. I'm not growth expert though ;)
He might get bigger and he might not, 17 is a fairly common end of male growth. He isn't going to be still growing till 25 though unless he gets a tumor on his petuity gland.

I was thinking he could rip his jumper straight down the middle every time he kicked a goal.

Then be handed an electric guitar so he could play it from the goal square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Jesse Hogan officially a Demon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back