Unofficial Preview JLT 2 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that file footage of Polec or is that recent is my question. If that's recent he should definitely be back for round 1

According to our latest injury list released just now, he is a chance to play this weekend :eek:

Motlop - available
Wingard - assess
Rockliff - assess
Marshall - assess
Broadbent - TBC

JARED POLEC shapes as a possible inclusion for Port Adelaide’s team to play Adelaide in Saturday’s second and final JLT Community Series clash.
The Power’s Head of High Performance, Ian McKeown, says the fleet-footed midfielder’s recovery from a hamstring strain is ahead of schedule.
“The work Jared’s been able to do recently has been really impressive,” McKeown said.
“Having said that, he still has more to do on the fitness front this week and we’ll be cautious deciding whether he can play or not.”
Steven Motlop is available after receiving a minor knock to the lower leg during Port’s opening JLT clash with West Coast.
Chad Wingard (hamstring), Todd Marshall (calf) and Tom Rockliff (knee) will be monitored throughout the week to determine their availability.
http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2018-03-06/injury-update-jlt-2

There was probably once a time when if you ordered a Shandy at the Port Admiral, their response would've been "we don't do cocktails"

or clarification you meant a handy shandy from Shazza

@ Alberton Oval Saturday 10 March 15:35

A few key questions:

- Do we get more game time into R.Gray despite his farcical Rnd 1 suspension
- Will Motlop, Wingard and Rockliff be fit enough to play
- Are WD and AJ still on our list

There is no such a thing as "friendly derby." Let's go for the win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no such a thing as "friendly derby." Let's go for the win!

Have you had the good fortune of attending a Port game for premiership points or a final GP?

Have you had the good fortune of attending a Port game for premiership points or a final GP?

Unfortunately, I haven't checked "Australia" in my bucket list yet. One day, one day...

When you do, don’t make it Showdown week. You won't like what you see.

Showdown week would be one of my first choices! I'm Brazilian. Your worst cannot be worse than here.

My doubt would be on the good side, actually. The electricity in the air of Porto Alegre during derby days is unutterable. The whole city feels it, even those who do not care about the game at all.

Literally do not give two stuffs about the result here. Just hope we get some game time into Wingard, Polec and Hopefully Rockliff. Maybe even Marshall too who showed some real signs in our internal trial. Gonna miss the game because of work thought :(

I genuinely think we'll win this comfortably. I have no idea why.

Because it is a Showdown in Alberton, and we have lost the last 5 derbies.

For us, it is not a JLT match, but AFL's Round 0. Preseason is over.

Remove this Banner Ad

Unofficial Preview JLT 2 vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back