News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thats not a good post.. obviously as dumb as two planks.. I honestly cant see how we get through till Christmas without having to sack this guy…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Staked out his house and his accounts for the sake of rubbish click bait. But, yeah, he needs to stop doing these things which give them something to feast on. We need him down here ASAP if he is to be restored. Sounds like he is losing it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a lot of the goodwill and sympathy Willie has amongst us is rapidly fading away TBH.
Well it is for me anyway.

West Coast star Willie Rioli in middle of late night foul mouthed rant at football commentators

West Coast star Willie Rioli has found himself plunged into further controversy after a foul mouthed rant at commentators appeared on his Instagram stories during tonight’s match between Brisbane and Richmond.

Rioli’s account posted comments lashing out with an expletive-laden tirade after Marlion Pickett was reported for striking Brandon Starcevich with eight minutes remaining in the clash at the Gabba.

In response to a Fox Footy post on a potential penalty, Rioli’s account responded with: “You know what’s really killing the game! Is this s...! Giving people can’t play the game for s... to voice their f….. up opinion so that the people who write this s... get their money behind the scenes, while you sheeps go back an forth on s... to put a brother more down then he probably already feeling after putting his body on the line for 2 hours!”

The post was quickly deleted but the rant has again thrown the spotlight on Rioli at a time when West Coast is yet to announce a decision on his playing future.

Rioli is one month away from being allowed to re-join West Coast training as he completes his two year suspension for testing positive to cannabis on match day and twice being caught substituting urine during drug testing.

West Coast were contacted for comment.

Ok, Willie is his own worst enemy and really needs to get off social media, but is it really front page newsworthy? Though, sadly I am not surprised knowing what a crap quality paper it has become, this seems almost like a witch-hunt from the West.

View attachment 1133895
Yeah nah.

It's click bait and Willie is to blame, not the rag of a newspaper.

If it was a cleanskin, would probably be spoken to by the club.

But Willie's under the public spotlight now and needs to keep his ****ing head down and get on with it.

I think a lot of the goodwill and sympathy Willie has amongst us is rapidly fading away TBH.
Well it is for me anyway.

West Coast star Willie Rioli in middle of late night foul mouthed rant at football commentators

West Coast star Willie Rioli has found himself plunged into further controversy after a foul mouthed rant at commentators appeared on his Instagram stories during tonight’s match between Brisbane and Richmond.

Rioli’s account posted comments lashing out with an expletive-laden tirade after Marlion Pickett was reported for striking Brandon Starcevich with eight minutes remaining in the clash at the Gabba.

In response to a Fox Footy post on a potential penalty, Rioli’s account responded with: “You know what’s really killing the game! Is this s...! Giving people can’t play the game for s... to voice their f….. up opinion so that the people who write this s... get their money behind the scenes, while you sheeps go back an forth on s... to put a brother more down then he probably already feeling after putting his body on the line for 2 hours!”

The post was quickly deleted but the rant has again thrown the spotlight on Rioli at a time when West Coast is yet to announce a decision on his playing future.

Rioli is one month away from being allowed to re-join West Coast training as he completes his two year suspension for testing positive to cannabis on match day and twice being caught substituting urine during drug testing.

West Coast were contacted for comment.

“late night foul mouthed comment”

“west coast were contacted for comment “

Surprised they didn’t get a foul mouthed comment in response.

Absolute ****ing campaigners of the highest order. If they’re not cognisant of the fact Rioli’s mental health is likely quite fragile right now, they bloody well should be and should know better than to make a news story out of a throwaway deleted tweet

Pond scum

When f bombs are dropped live during a interview are laughed away by commentators but the West feels the need to go full chested into the swamp looking for drama. Seriously trash rag not even fit for emergency toilet use.

If they ever listen to the podcast I’m done for

KEYS OFF THE CHAIN
High-Profile Forum Moderator In Middle Of Early Afternoon Foul Mouthed Rant At Eagles Social Media Team

Outspoken co-host of the West Coast Eagles BigFooty Podcast was caught using aggressive language such as sh**, fu**, and most egregiously, an**. When approached for comment, a member of the board said "delete your account".

The media being parasitic is a reality of the world, and one that Willie should be aware of.

Would it kill him to stay off social media? You'd think part of the conditions the club will place on Willie's return will be how he presents himself to the public, including what he posts online.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back