News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Good decision by the club. I'm happy and relieved his given another chance. But it's good also that Rioli knows this is his last chance. It's completely up to him now to turn it around. If he doesn't then we as a club confirmed that he just won't change and can't continue his career at this level.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Should put a clause in his contract, if we win the flag you can bong on in the break
If he wins the Norm Smith he can use the Cup as a hookah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am ok with the club and this. Im a believer in 2nd even 3rd chances in some cases. Need to try an understand the reasons why things happen and Willie has had a stressful two years even more so outside of football being home on community.

Willie has a hell of alot of work to do.
Yep if he was into break and enter, street brawls or a wife basher then i would be ok with the club parting ways. Not this. Willie seems like a decent sort, magician on the field and just happens to smoke dope along with half the population of Tiwi.

imagine if we do win it at the end of the year.

Would probably be one of the most emotionally charged wins in history, considering what covid brought to us last year, the boys who missed out, the trials and tribulations of some.

Lucky man. I'd have kept him but I wouldn't have allowed him to play this year, he doesn't deserve that carrot. Just get yourself and your family to Perth, get them resettled, get your training up to scratch and most of all get some counselling to get off the wacky tobaccy. Then and only then, think about playing again.

Lucky man. I'd have kept him but I wouldn't have allowed him to play this year, he doesn't deserve that carrot. Just get yourself and your family to Perth, get them resettled, get your training up to scratch and most of all get some counselling to get off the wacky tobaccy. Then and only then, think about playing again.

100% how can the club not give him a penalty for an illegal activity and just plug him back into the side this year… perhaps the club really has learnt nothing from the cousins years after all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

100% how can the club not give him a penalty for an illegal activity and just plug him back into the side this year… perhaps the club really has learnt nothing from the cousins years after all.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The difference between Rioli and Cousins is night and day.

We are talking about a pot-head vs an ice addict.

I loved Cuzz but by the end he was an arrogant self entitled w***er, who never acknowledged any responsibility for his illness and shortcomings. He had some serious demons to deal with, but from the outside looking in, to this day haven’t seen him own his mistakes.

Willie has made some serious mistakes, but I don’t see any comparison to him and Cousins.

Club need to close down his social media accounts

Also wouldn’t hurt if they actually announced their decision officially instead of selectively leaking it to CH7

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back