News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. If you want to look at it that way Willie has done something illegal at least twice that we know of and god knows how many times we don’t know about… how many more illegal things does it need before he looses his job because just once would see me loose mine.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

It’s illegal in Victoria to use a vacuum cleaner after 10pm and before 7am, it’s illegal in WA to be carrying more than 50kgs of potatoes around. It’s illegal to let your dog off the leash in public and it’s illegal to run a red light.

My point is there are plenty of things that are illegal and a pretty large grading scale of their punishments, absurdity and relative dangers to society or oneself.

Willie smoked weed and carried it around in public. Whilst he brought the club into disrepute he’s never been formally charged and as far as I’m concerned has paid a hefty price for his indiscretions.

To say one should lose their job for doing something “illegal” is frankly obtuse. Context to what the crime is, how it impacts the perpetrator and whether any victims is also relevant.

Anyway it doesn’t matter.

Willie is back and everyone who doesn’t like it can crawl back to the 19th century where they belong with their tar and feathers and let the rest of us support the young man with getting his life and career back on track.

It’s illegal in Victoria to use a vacuum cleaner after 10pm and before 7am, it’s illegal in WA to be carrying more than 50kgs of potatoes around. It’s illegal to let your dog off the leash in public and it’s illegal to run a red light.

My point is there are plenty of things that are illegal and a pretty large grading scale of their punishments, absurdity and relative dangers to society or oneself.

Willie smoked weed and carried it around in public. Whilst he brought the club into disrepute he’s never been formally charged and as far as I’m concerned has paid a hefty price for his indiscretions.

To say one should lose their job for doing something “illegal” is frankly obtuse. Context to what the crime is, how it impacts the perpetrator and whether any victims is also relevant.

Anyway it doesn’t matter.

Willie is back and everyone who doesn’t like it can crawl back to the 19th century where they belong with their tar and feathers and let the rest of us support the young man with getting his life and career back on track.
Oh shite, I better turn my vacuum cleaner off.

Ok. If you want to look at it that way Willie has done something illegal at least twice that we know of and god knows how many times we don’t know about… how many more illegal things does it need before he looses his job because just once would see me loose mine.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Don't think you can get arrested for substituting Gatorade into a test for PEDs just quietly.

Against the rules? Yes. Illegal? No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You really want to try make fun out of a potential situation that could ruin his career? I am sure you don’t.
I'm really looking forward to Willie's return, but if he does ruin his career it won't be because of a Bigfooty post. Let's face it he's had a pretty good crack at it all by himself already.

Serious? Gatorade in a piss test, caught at an airport with dope strapped to himself.

tell me a more comedic suspension/scandal in footy.
No one is disputing he has brought his situation upon himself but to run a poll on when he might make another mistake and ruin his career, which will affect his ability to feed his family, is mean in my opinion.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Jnr Rioli - He’s back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back