Oppo Camp Joe Richards (Traded to Port Adel. 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

I say this as one of his biggest fans this year. This is a fair decision for his career.

He is at an age and list position that he needs more surety, which he will get at Port. We have too many small forwards, it was hard to fit them in when fit.

Can play! Hope he kills it for them.

We’re ok in the small forwards department.

I prefer losing him and getting Dan. So thanks for requesting a trade.

Will be slightly interested to see how he goes in to develop now. More out of curiosity than anything else.

But we offered him a more than generous contract for his lack of games and he knocked us back.

Will be an interesting watch - the class displayed in his first couple of appearances really stood out.
Yeah, took a huge step forward compared to his first season.
I think he'll thrive with regular opportunity

Goodbye Joe. I wish things could have been different

Sad Cry GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll be watching him closely like I do Henry and ginnivan

Fair to say I'm off joey Richards

Absolutely bizarre a fringe player like him walks out even with a contract and opportunities
I think it will become more common.

Absolutely bizarre a fringe player like him walks out even with a contract and opportunities

Not really, at his age he needs to be taking all the opportunities he can. If he was younger sure, he may well have bided his time for Elliot to retire. Sad to see him go, thought he showed real promise, but I don't blame him at all.

Not really, at his age he needs to be taking all the opportunities he can. If he was younger sure, he may well have bided his time for Elliot to retire. Sad to see him go, thought he showed real promise, but I don't blame him at all.
It was never a serious offer from Collingwood. Long known that he would play his part in the Houston trade.
Fly had a good laugh at the B&F with his comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Joe Richards (Traded to Port Adel. 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back