Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Central Districts
bannervs7.jpg

Yes kids, we've decided next year to take a youth policy, and we've decided to put a marketing spin on it! Get your credit cards/cheque books/wallets out, grab your phone, because down here at West Lakes, we've decided to market 2008 in a ground breaking fashion!

No longer will Ben Hudson be palming the ball down to Michael Doughty, who will go long to Ian Perrie, who naturally drops the mark for Bode to crumb. (Well the Michael Doughty bits a lie). And no longer will Marty Mattner's brainfades cost us in the backlines! Yep, we've solved it all in one.

THE R3V0LUTI0N!

And to announce the core of next years r3v0lut10n, we have John 'put a spin on anything, but don't bother dressing up for the occasion' Reid.

reidiv7.jpg

'Hi everybody. I'm glad to introduce, in conjunction with Toyota, Carlton Draught, Crows Home Loans, and of course our great friends at Channel 9, the 2008
r3v0lut10n.To introduce our great game to kids and teenagers alike, we will now be referring to our players by their gangsta name. We think this is the next step in football marketing.'

Can we have some more of these rapper-player pics oh chunky one? I figure if we can get rid of the two duds (dogga, jezza) and throw in a few more of our talents (Texas Ranger and Gill plz plz!!!) we could go on with this throughout 2008 as a bit of a port piss-take.

Nice work by the way! I wonder who will be shelling out for the gold teeth? Hehe Well at least you've got teeth! Just thought i'd get that one in before one of you guys said it! Have heard that line way to many times.

I love it! With those sort of hip, trendy advertisements we'll have the mob down the road beat in no time!

Sorry mate our advertising campaign for 2007 was actually "Join the Revolution" so we beat you to that one but the whole bling thing thats all yours!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

These are pretty funny guys, I would love to see a K-Mac one (especially seeing he was the first to have a gangster name like that). Anyway nice work :thumbsu::D
I especially like the tiny-head Nick Gill one

Remove this Banner Ad

Join the R3v0luti0n!!11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back