Player Watch Jordan De Goey

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rohan has been living off his DNA for years now, apparently the only Coventry in history with absolutely zero talent
Rohan Coventry, it all makes sense now.

I hope I haven't missed this pissing contest...

We had this fat Greek kid at primary school, George Kondos, he was a Carlton supporter from memory so I doubt he'll be on this page, anyway, he and this other kid whose nickname was Gigantor because he liked the cartoon so much and he was also a massive unit for a kid, literally had a pissing contest. Before Frankston Primary was rebuilt after the second fire, the urinal area of the boys' toilet was open air. The rules were simple: squirt as high as you could up the wall. Gigantor acquitted himself well and with the higher origin of projectile looked a likely winner. Kondos, however, had technique. He leant back, cupped and lifted the undercarriage, and sent a steaming golden stream over the wall and hit some younger kid at the bubbler. How high did Kondos clear? Probably 5 or 6 feet but in the mists of time it seems like 10. No-one bested Kondos' record. It was the equivalent of Billy Brownless kicking a footy over the wheat silo. Just wanted to share xx

George he was a Carlton supporter from memory so I doubt he'll be on this page, anyway, he and this other kid whose nickname was Gigantor because he liked the cartoon so much and he was also a massive unit for a kid, literally had a pissing contest.
Gigantor was an interesting cartoon.
Jimmy Sparks and his bigger than big robot, Gigantor.

I have a feeling the cartoon was an adaptation from Japanese anime, going to American tv first then finding its way to Australian tv.

We had this fat Greek kid at primary school, George Kondos, he was a Carlton supporter from memory so I doubt he'll be on this page, anyway, he and this other kid whose nickname was Gigantor because he liked the cartoon so much and he was also a massive unit for a kid, literally had a pissing contest. Before Frankston Primary was rebuilt after the second fire, the urinal area of the boys' toilet was open air. The rules were simple: squirt as high as you could up the wall. Gigantor acquitted himself well and with the higher origin of projectile looked a likely winner. Kondos, however, had technique. He leant back, cupped and lifted the undercarriage, and sent a steaming golden stream over the wall and hit some younger kid at the bubbler. How high did Kondos clear? Probably 5 or 6 feet but in the mists of time it seems like 10. No-one bested Kondos' record. It was the equivalent of Billy Brownless kicking a footy over the wheat silo. Just wanted to share xx
I have a similar story but it's for another day.

^ Gigantor.

Need him at full forward

01270f518abd7fced994c6ed9d46605f1469727525_full.jpg

I saw Jordan at a pub in Williamstown earlier today
Was Wells with him?

Actually in all seriousness this isn't great news if true. Could Jordan go from "Bucks I will never let you down" to "Bucks I will always let you down" in only a few years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I gathered very early in the day.......he hasn't denied he is the Rohan person that some posters have recognised.

Can't be bothered arguing with people on here anymore jmac........I hope he puts me on ignore.

The Rohan person I know always claims close connections with StKevins.

I have a similar story but it's for another day.

I appreciate that some campaigners set up vanity threads like 'Ben Reid Player Claim' and annoy us, but you would easily have the material to sustain a pinned blog.

(God I have just unthinkingly scoffed a bag of stale garlic papadums while reading BF - better go to work)

Hey Walter he even wrote a book about it :D

kondos.jpg

...........and a gallery :p

250_HEADER_Kondos.jpg

Was Wells with him?

Actually in all seriousness this isn't great news if true. Could Jordan go from "Bucks I will never let you down" to "Bucks I will always let you down" in only a few years?
You know you can eat at pubs, right? Like most people do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back