Josh Carr is a disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Carr is a gutter rat.
Fremantle gave up a lot to get him.
In return he gave them nothing and is returning to Port Adelaide for nothing.
Judd could have screwed West Coast last year, but he chose a club that was capable of providing the best deal for West Coast. He at least tried to get reasonable compensation for West Coast.
This clown is only interested in himself.
It would be nice if no one picked him up. :rolleyes:

steals :confused: everyone left of there own volition....they couldn't stand the joint and left...simple as that, it's alright for you inbreds your used to the dump

Your English is a disgrace. You have no integrity. Josh Carr could even spell better than you. Next.

There musy be a much bigger story behind all of this. Josh Carr never did the wrong thing by Port and has seemed to be a loyal servant for Freo until now - something must have happened this year between Josh and the club to bring this current situation to a head.

Can any Freo insiders tell us the real story?

There musy be a much bigger story behind all of this. Josh Carr never did the wrong thing by Port and has seemed to be a loyal servant for Freo until now - something must have happened this year between Josh and the club to bring this current situation to a head.

To me it doesnt really matter mate, i'm quite happy hes gone.
All he was doing was taking a big chunk of our salary cap and doing **** all so its good to see the back of him, the club will be better without him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who hands in a trade request and then decides to spend the whole trade week over in England. Port said they wouldnt do a trade with Fremantle until they meet Josh and obviously get him to have a medical or two (at his age). Instead Josh is sitting on his ass in London still doing his best to ensure Fremantle get nothing and he gets a free ride into the PSD.

Ever since he rocked up at Fremantle hes only been playing at 70% effort. We all knew it, we all saw it but the proof was never there. I think this proves just how little he cares about the Fremantle football club. Hopefully no one picks him up and he ends up in the SANFL where he belongs
have a cry mate

You really believe that considering Freo had to give 3 draft picks, one in each round to get him and has been suspended how many times over the last couple of years:confused::confused:

Fremantle in my opinion used him as a thug instead of using him for ability in the centre area , that was their mistake with him .

Freo gave up 3 decent draft picks to get him to Freo so he could play with his brother and the facts are he has been a disappointment overall. The times Freo have really needed him he has let us down (ie when he stupidly kneed Ablett and got rubbed out). other suspensions and numerous sub standard games. Yes he has played SOME fantastic games and given ok service but generally from what I have observed been a selfish twat.
Going on holidays and not attending club champion awards recently was childish. The guy was club vice captain this year and with the money he has been on the club deserved better. He even captained the team 3 times late in the season in Pavs absence.
I have heard Harves got into him after the Ablett incident and Carr decided to spit the dummy. Quite frankly he wouldve deserved any spray Harves gave him because you wouldnt see something like that at Underf 10 level. It was pathetic. I dont care if we get nothing for him because we need to start again and rebulid the list with not only quality players but quality people. To me JCarr is neither so good riddance

I have heard Harves got into him after the Ablett incident and Carr decided to spit the dummy. Quite frankly he wouldve deserved any spray Harves gave him because you wouldnt see something like that at Underf 10 level. It was pathetic.
Sorry I don't agree with this one. Josh barely touched nancy boy Ablett and he went down like the diver he has become. It was pathetic and we should have backed Josh in over that. There was absolutely nothing in it and if he hadn't been wearing purple it wouldn't have even been looked at.

yet another trading success from the Fremantle Dockers. To think this guy cost 3 draft picks.

Made to look really good in a premiership side, and since the game has blown past him at the speed it did for shane woewoedin.

Could perhaps still be of benefit to a club but only with a PSD pick...was never worth trading for.

yet another trading success from the Fremantle Dockers. To think this guy cost 3 draft picks.

Made to look really good in a premiership side, and since the game has blown past him at the speed it did for shane woewoedin.

Could perhaps still be of benefit to a club but only with a PSD pick...was never worth trading for.

The only compensation we get is that Port stuffed up every single one of those picks.

There is obviously more to Carr leaving than just his girlfriend wanting to go home. Freo are better off without him anyway. He had zero leadership skills and only performed when he felt like it.

inside story: his brother retired and he's whipped by his missus = back to adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Josh Carr is a disgrace

Remove this Banner Ad

Back