Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

wow so much over reaction and over analysing on this issue

Bottom line is he over stepped the mark and he’s been dropped

his no teeth comments and goal celebration was classless and offensive….

Carlton and Collingwood have a big rivalry, do we hear Carlton players go on radio and say collingwood supporters have no teeth

how about we stop making Josh the victim and hold him to some sort of account for his tasteless action that put a target in his and the teams back

People on here talk culture but culture is upholding the values that the players co-designed, and values are demonstrated through actions and behaviours.

On one hand people want to swipe the club for lack of standards and performance but in the other hand make excuses when players clearly do something that was completely not necessary and put a target in the entire team.

Be careful what you wish for, it wasn’t that long ago when we had a very selfish playing group with many players thinking rheu were untouchable, immune to the selection axe and when they were dropped to y sooked pubically

As a club it’s been hard not winning but FFS if your not winning at least stand for something, and what Josh did on two occasions was just trash and indefensible.

Time for Josh to put his big boy pants on, take his medicine, grow up and use this to actually become a leader

Rant over

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Maybe had Nicks set the standard with his underperforming senior players then we will be more in agreeance.

wow so much over reaction and over analysing on this issue

Bottom line is he over stepped the mark and he’s been dropped

his no teeth comments and goal celebration was classless and offensive….

Carlton and Collingwood have a big rivalry, do we hear Carlton players go on radio and say collingwood supporters have no teeth

how about we stop making Josh the victim and hold him to some sort of account for his tasteless action that put a target in his and the teams back

People on here talk culture but culture is upholding the values that the players co-designed, and values are demonstrated through actions and behaviours.

On one hand people want to swipe the club for lack of standards and performance but in the other hand make excuses when players clearly do something that was completely not necessary and put a target in the entire team.

Be careful what you wish for, it wasn’t that long ago when we had a very selfish playing group with many players thinking rheu were untouchable, immune to the selection axe and when they were dropped to y sooked pubically

As a club it’s been hard not winning but FFS if your not winning at least stand for something, and what Josh did on two occasions was just trash and indefensible.

Time for Josh to put his big boy pants on, take his medicine, grow up and use this to actually become a leader

Rant over

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I see we've found Smith or Laird's Alias 🙄

This is a watershed moment for the club we desperately need someone like Blighty to come in again and piss off all the senior players that are past their use by date.

I don't have any faith the club has any idea what it's doing though to realise that.

Sometimes it's really hard supporting this club, basically a crows supporter coz I was born here and didn't have much choice back then. If I was picking a club from scratch though Adelaide wouldn't get a second thought.

It amazes me that anyone could think that Rachele's comments played any part in us losing the match.

If Port needed to hear that to bring their A game, they should be embarrassed.
Top 4? Top 2? A flag, I've played my whole life for?
Mild interest.

That guy said the supporters of us, a bunch of randomly assembled guys from all over Australia, have no teeth?
Let's destroy them!

Work with him over the offseason to fix those things.

You've made it ten times the story it was and put him into the spotlight.

It's going to be a story next year too.
If he starts poorly next year (if he doesn't leave) the media will jump down his throat.

If it's been happening all year, why now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a "body of work" issue now, quick pivot excuse leaked out.

Oh yes, that "body of work" that saw him as leading goalscorer for his position in the 22 or under team (the only Crows named in the team), while also being our leading goal assist player.

I'll bet he feels really ashamed of that body of work.

As soon as the media shellacking he got after the Essendon game earlier in year came about the club should have stepped in to support him and yet they left him out in the cold, he's been copping it all year from media and general public about being soft.

They continue to lock him outside and make him work to be let in the door.

While Murphy all year has been lying on a fur rug in front of a fire

I'd be frustrated too if I was young player seeing that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back