Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

No amount of posting his impressive stats will sink in to those who've already decided he's a 'soft' player, despite evidence to the contrary.

It's the mysterious 'eye test' above all other considerations. Like Dennis Denuto's oral argument in The Castle, it's 'the vibe of it'.

It's mostly emotional supporters that don't like how he makes them feel when opposition supporters talk about him.

Our only player in the team
And there is talk of dropping him
You can't celebrate goals.

That's why team leader Lachy Murphy avoids kicking them, that's how committed to discipline he is.

Learn from that Joshua.

If Josh is omitted over this it's just so petty it's ridiculous, I'll believe it when it happens but surely the Captain Jordan Dawson and the other members of the leadership group would have been consulted, had input and signed off on it if it does eventuate?

Just plain dumb player management because the media will feast on it relentlessly bringing more focus on the club and Josh himself.

Disappointing the leadership group haven't been stronger in support of Josh....this should have all been handled in-house without getting out into the media. Really bad look.

You can't celebrate goals.

That's why team leader Lachy Murphy avoids kicking them, that's how committed to discipline he is.

Learn from that Joshua.
Where is our club heading ?
Nicks is very good at deflecting, oh look over there..... excited goal celebration, lets stamp that emotion out

It's sad when the club don't want to put any pressure or limelight on the coach but are happy to torch an exciting young player, something is not right with the club

If Josh is omitted over this it's just so petty it's ridiculous, I'll believe it when it happens but surely the Captain Jordan Dawson and the other members of the leadership group would have been consulted, had input and signed off on it if it does eventuate?

Just plain dumb player management because the media will feast on it relentlessly bringing more focus on the club and Josh himself.

Disappointing the leadership group haven't been stronger in support of Josh....this should have all been handled in-house without getting out into the media. Really bad look.
I haven't seen it, but allegedly one Mr. Laird has attacked his efforts in the media. Don't know where tho.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally don't like the comments he made.

Only because I find the stereotypes cringeworthy.

The demographic for both clubs is pretty much the same.

But any suggestion of being dropped for it is ridiculous.
Of course YOU didnt- you're an old Port fan.

Grit your gums and get past it.

Just when I thought this club/Nix couldn't get any dumber.
Fair enough but this doesn't happen unless the leadership group of Captain Dawson, Vice-Captain's O'Brien, Smith, Keays and the other leadership members Fogarty, Hinge, Milera and Murphy are consulted, have input and sign off on it.

Unlucky indeed. Is as good as any in that backline.

Oh well, if he's slipping under the radar of those selectors then maybe he's under the radar of oppo coaches. Great for our team but not so good for max being overlooked.
It's fan voted I believe, so basically a popularity contest.

I personally don't like the comments he made.

Only because I find the stereotypes cringeworthy.

The demographic for both clubs is pretty much the same.
This is why it’s only a bit of fun.

If they were actually poor or marginalised it would be punching down.

Fair enough but this doesn't happen unless the leadership group of Captain Dawson, Vice-Captain's O'Brien, Smith, Keays and the other leadership members Fogarty, Hinge, Milera and Murphy are consulted, have input and sign off on it.
Why are people saying this? Our tragic leadership group has input into selection now?

Yeah, i'm on the Drop Rory Laird bandwagon.

Culture rule #1, Never throw your teammate under the bus!

#DropLaird

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back