Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

We don't know when to stop digging a bigger hole...

How much confirmation do we need our club is run by morons.
There are "no lingering issues" from Rachele being dropped.

even by the crows lofty standards this is one of our most bizarre and confusing things we've done.

why is dawson out here on a friday talking exclusively to anyone? how about he just gets on the plane to sydney hey?

Hopefully Luko and ANB aren’t now “doing a Houston” and re-considering moving to us
Luko’s whatever, it’ll cost a bit to get him over the line, but if it happens all well and good

I’d definitely be disappointed if ANB switched to Port, as it’d guarantee more of Murphy

Dawson on 7 news later.
A snippet said unnecessarily getting Power fans and players worked up doesn't help us win.

As Tredrea said, didn't Nicks say it wasn't that?
Hey Daws, do you want to know what doesn’t help us win?
Half the leadership group
And knocking down young kids.
And the coach

Hey Daws, do you want to know what doesn’t help us win?
Half the leadership group
And knocking down young kids.
And the coach
They forget we were in front when Izak got hit?

Guys like Murphy making us X players short doesn't help us win.
No control, leadership and focus after the bump doesn't help us win.

This club has always been too dumb to get on the same page before running to the media.

Anyway, so now it's about the extra pressure that comes from getting the Port crowd fired up?

That's what Campo said after he played Lairds comments, and for the record Campo was in agreeance with Laird.

Basically, I know the senior players and I know they wouldn't have liked the extra pressure that came after Josh said what he did.

How about, why not football good enough to remove the pressure from the equation?

You think firing up Port supporters is going to be any easier than the pressure that naturally comes from playing in a final, a grand final?

We failed that test the last time we were there, with Campo in the box.

The opposition were up and about before a game. Shouldn't they be?

Oh no, someone with confidence and personality, destroy them, Crowbot him!

This club has always been too dumb to get on the same page before running to the media.

Anyway, so now it's about the extra pressure that comes from getting the Port crowd fired up?

That's what Campo said after he played Lairds comments, and for the record Campo was in agreeance with Laird.

Basically, I know the senior players and I know they wouldn't have liked the extra pressure that came after Josh said what he did.

How about, why not football good enough to remove the pressure from the equation?

You think firing up Port supporters is going to be any easier than the pressure that naturally comes from playing in a final, a grand final?

We failed that test the last time we were there, with Campo in the box.

Oh no, the opposition were up and about before a game. Shouldn't they be?
The so called experts can say all they like about Rachele's comments firing up the opposition, the fact remains before the Power's thuggery tactics on Rankine, we were leading and arguably should have been leading by 3-4 goals.

If anything, the Rachele comments may have even taken some heat of Rankine onto Rachele himself, given they already decided before the game to "terrorize" him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No wonder he left Sydney.

Embarrassing captain

I said this whole exercise was deranged but I think I was underselling it.

What on earth is going on? Nicks and Rachele have already spoken to the media and tried to put a line under it, so why is Dawson getting out and fanning the flames now? As captain, how does he not want to close ranks and protect the young guys in the team?

They're turning this into a weeklong humiliation ritual to take the heat off everyone else's performance.

It feels like the beginning of the wheels truly falling off of the Nicks era. No matter what Rachele said today, you can't tell me he still trusts the club to have his back. All of the younger guys will be watching and thinking the same thing. Unfortunately, I expect it'll be a slow motion car crash.

These guys are setting the standards?

Captain: Jordan Dawson
Vice-captain: Brodie Smith, Ben Keays, Reilly O'Brien
Leadership group: Darcy Fogarty, Lachlan Murphy, Wayne Milera, Mitch Hinge

Half is generous...
For next year only Dawson, Keays, Fogarty & Hinge deserve to remain in the leadership group.

For next year only Dawson, Keays, Fogarty & Hinge deserve to remain in the leadership group.
Keays definitely has shortcomings with his disposal at times, but his energy,endeavor and enthusiasm make him an excellent candidate.

No wonder he left Sydney.

Embarrassing captain
To criticise Dawson in this fashion, is a reflection of the idiocy of some posters .....maybe barrack for another team where you won't abuse our Capt .....as Roo said, some supporters we're better off without

FYI the Leadership Group reflect the views of the majority of the playing list

Keays definitely has shortcomings with his disposal at times, but his energy,endeavor and enthusiasm make him an excellent candidate.
Will be top 3 in our B&F.

even by the crows lofty standards this is one of our most bizarre and confusing things we've done.

why is dawson out here on a friday talking exclusively to anyone? how about he just gets on the plane to sydney hey?
So the Club is criticised for not talking .....Dawson today in this thread was accused of hiding .....now you criticise him for speaking

FFS make up your mind .....speak or silence

Yeah I love the guy but Dawson has just gone down a heap of pegs in my eyes. Gosh how much more shit can senior leaders throw at this kid and heap the blame for the loss on? Absolute rubbish excuses and what a bore. I don't see Hawthorn leaders canning Ginni's celebrations...

We lost in part due to thuggery and second in part to not reacting to it well either. It has precisely zero to do with Rash taking the piss when he kicked a goal...

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Josh Rachele - Sent To The Gulag!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back