Judd's been cited

Remove this Banner Ad

He has been charged with eye gouging, reckless contact to face only carries 75 points.
Is that for low impact or has this been changed? Pretty sure in 2005 that Scotland and Fevola both got done for 1 and 2 weeks for misconduct - inappropriate facial contact. Scotlands too was low impact but might have been called reckless because he was not obstructed, just reached down and grabbed the face. Fevola's was higher impact because Grover had a scratch on his face.

The reference to other non-related cases - such as Goodes - is sickening.

It has nothing to do with what Judd is up for. If that was a miscarriage of justice - why should you want it repeated?

I can understand the precendce argument with other eye gouging - but non related suspensions arguments based on club are a joke

As far as I'm concerned the tribunal got both this incident and the Goodes incident correct.

Both incidents deserved a week.

About 2 weeks short I reckon.

They are an undisciplined lot at WC.

Pot. Kettle. Black

Pull ya head out ya ass T.Ripper...

A couple of weeks ago you so kindly donated a weeks suspension to me for trolling you Jock Sniffers, and then you come out with this Gem....

Still shaking my head in bewilderment at your stupid comment.

And they made YOU a moderator- Good Lord!!!:eek:

Pot. Kettle. Black

A couple of weeks ago you so kindly donated a weeks suspension to me for trolling you Jock Sniffers, and then you come out with this Gem....

agreed - trolling and moderators dont mix

Maddog does a bloody good job - this freo bloke - not so good

not shit shirlock:eek:
but he plays for the evils which are where on the map :confused: :rolleyes:

His quote stated that no VICTORIAN had won anything of note. This would indicate to me he was talking about victorian individuals not victorian teams/players of victorian teams. :rolleyes: Moron!

Pot. Kettle. Black

Ignore Ripper, hes just a troll.

You would be bitter too if you lived in Meekatharra.

Pot. Kettle. Black

If you can't tell Rip is attempting to stir up Eagles fans with that comment, well then you're probably fair game I'd say.

Why not just not take the obvious bait for a change?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't worry WC princesses, your lawyers will get Judd off, and he'll be free to gouge to his heart's content. It's amazing how eager you lot are to jump up and cry when any of your precious players get caught or cited for anything.

About 2 weeks short I reckon.

They are an undisciplined lot at WC.
a) how can a moderator say this??

b) lets look at the dockers shall we? or do you not have a spare hour or two to listen to all their reports and crap...?

Im guessing what you said was a joke, try add a smiley face or wink to clarify for others next time....

disgusted. absolutely am. the victim campbell brown said there was nothing in it and the afl just still charge judd.

Whilst I agree that he is not guilty = the word of another player is ardly gospel at the tribunal

and in addition to that - anything Brown says outside of the tribunal is heresay anyway. If that is truly his thoughts - he should have ample opportunity now at the tribunal to say his piece "under oath" or whatever they call it at the tribunal!

Judd should be reprimanded and this is it - it is WRONG WRONG WRONG to suspend the guy - it was an accident - the mistake was he touched the eye.

What would we be saying if his hand didnt get the eye and went up the nose - Judd the new Hopiate - although as he plays for West Coast he doesnt know which end he should be going for.....

disgusted. absolutely am. the victim campbell brown said there was nothing in it and the afl just still charge judd.

As was pointed out earlier. You can't rely on another players word at the tribunal otherwise no one would ever get rubbed out for anything.

You dont stick your fingers in someones eye. Simple. You cannot sit there and tell me Judd didnt know that was his eye. Fair Dinkum, you can tell when your touching an eye ball ffs..

A week is the right penalty..

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd's been cited

Remove this Banner Ad

Back