Judd's been cited

Remove this Banner Ad

You dont stick your fingers in someones eye. Simple. You cannot sit there and tell me Judd didnt know that was his eye. Fair Dinkum, you can tell when your touching an eye ball ffs..

A week is the right penalty..

I agree however if you look at the vision carefully you will not that as soon as Judd realised where the hand was it went straight up in the air - no malice in that move on.

a) how can a moderator say this??

b) lets look at the dockers shall we? or do you not have a spare hour or two to listen to all their reports and crap...?

Im guessing what you said was a joke, try add a smiley face or wink to clarify for others next time....
Not quite, he is a known troll.

No - but you may want to know your own recent history before bagging other clubs - it does seem hypocritical.

Not sure if 11 years is recent history - borderline at best.

But if your lawyers can get Kerr off buying horse drugs and Cousins running from the Pig Bus then Judd should get off for sure

I feel sorry for the tribunal in this one.

They were going to cop shit no matter what decision they came to however I reckon they got it right.

what a load of shit this years brownlow will be.
Personally I wouldnt want it, knowing that there are players who, in all honesty, should have got it.

Mate, who cares. You do the wrong thing you do the time.

Jimmy Bartel is having just as good a year as Judd and Kerr anyway. Its only round 9 too, how do you know that Goodes, Hodge etc. wont turn it on in the next month to be right up there too..

what a load of shit this years brownlow will be.
Personally I wouldnt want it, knowing that there are players who, in all honesty, should have got it.

It's the best and FAIREST mate. You can't give it to blokes who go around gouging eyes, slamming into other blokes heads or running into players backs.

a) how can a moderator say this??

b) lets look at the dockers shall we? or do you not have a spare hour or two to listen to all their reports and crap...?

Im guessing what you said was a joke, try add a smiley face or wink to clarify for others next time....

Freo have had their share on undiscipline , no doubt about it.

We don't have a mortgage on it though.

You cannot deny it is a bad look when the two best players & Brownlow favorites (one of them Captain) rub themselves out in successive weeks.

Freo have had their share on undiscipline , no doubt about it.

We don't have a mortgage on it though.

You cannot deny it is a bad look when the two best players & Brownlow favorites (one of them Captain) rub themselves out in successive weeks.
You had the worst record for tribunal appearances last year.

Up until this week you also had as many suspensions at your club as all the other clubs put together.

Pretty much a mortgage I would think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sam Mitchell is going to romp it in anyway. ;)

Pfft.

Judd will be free to play htis weekend I'd bet.

THen watch out for 40 touches, 22 hard ball gets, 10 clearances & 3.2 goals v KAngaroos.

Not sure if 11 years is recent history - borderline at best.

But if your lawyers can get Kerr off buying horse drugs and Cousins running from the Pig Bus then Judd should get off for sure

Points as follows
a) Kerr wasn't charged by anyone
b) Cousins plead guilty
c) These aren't AFL related incidents

It's the best and FAIREST mate. You can't give it to blokes who go around gouging eyes, slamming into other blokes heads or running into players backs.

Because Judd does all that.

:rolleyes:

I can't believe the incredible crap that has been written about this. Everyone defending judd especially the media. He did it and everyone said he should get off. What a load of crap "nothing it it", "he was just trying to get up". Pages and pages of utter garbege one week is off for that is almost a joke. Now everyone go in and bat for him over the next few days. What a joke, from all this weeks media i forgot who west coast played on the week-end??? did they win ??? wait i think i remember now......

I can't believe the incredible crap that has been written about this. Everyone defending judd especially the media. He did it and everyone said he should get off. What a load of crap "nothing it it", "he was just trying to get up". Pages and pages of utter garbege one week is off for that is almost a joke. Now everyone go in and bat for him over the next few days. What a joke, from all this weeks media i forgot who west coast played on the week-end??? did they win ??? wait i think i remember now......

your hysterical rant is equally rubbish

it will go to the tribunal and be found guilty or not guilty

argue once the case is over if you disagree with the outcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Judd's been cited

Remove this Banner Ad

Back