Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Still a club champion? Or journalist shit stain?

• I still think he's alright

Votes: 64 25.1%
  • Total Shit Stain

Votes: 149 58.4%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 42 16.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Was weirdly surprised to hear him go after Houston and advocating for a heavy suspension as well as talking up the idea of a send off rule :rolleyes:

This is the same guy who stuck up for the club doctors who failed Aliir's concussion test last year so he clearly doesn't care about the issue that seriously.

My bet is that he knows we can't win the flag under Ken and he wants to use the Houston suspension as an excuse for why we fall short again. I can just SEE it coming.

fireman sam GIF by KiKA

Guy is a campaigner. Criticises Nicks but backs Hinkers to the hilt. Total ****ing hypocrite.

To be fair Hinkley is a superstar compared to what Nicks has offered up. 18th, 15th, 14th, 10th, 15th. I am genuinely shocked, though immeasurably happy, that he's still there.

To be fair Hinkley is a superstar compared to what Nicks has offered up. 18th, 15th, 14th, 10th, 15th. I am genuinely shocked, though immeasurably happy, that he's still there.

No coach should survive such a dismal run if a club is serious, but:

Crows 1st Rounders

2012: Tippettgate
2013: Tippettgate
2014: Lever
2015: Milera, Doedee
2016: Gallucci
2017: Gibbs x 2 (T), Fogarty
2018: Jones, McHenry
2019: McAsey
2020: Tilthorpe, Pedlar
2021: Rachele
2022: Rankine (T), Michalanney
2023: Curtin

Compared to the talent Hinkley has enjoyed throughout his tenure, Nicks has been tasked with building the Sydney Harbour Bridge out of second-hand toothpicks.

jeez never knew about Fischer McAsey, wonder what the story is behind that

Crows 1st Rounders

Compared to the talent Hinkley has enjoyed throughout his tenure, Nicks has been tasked with building the Sydney Harbour Bridge out of second-hand toothpicks.
Hamish Olgilvie and Justin Read are nation builders.

They should never have listened to that fraud from the AFL and sacked Matty Rendell. Well from a crows pov. Brilliant from a Port pov.

I thought the five years between losing the 07 Grand Final and making finals in 2013 was such a long time. Didn’t realise the Crows are much worse than that.

Crows 1st Rounders

Looking at that, besides getting Rankine, the rest range between average, to disaster! If I was a Crow supporter I would be demanding blood from the club!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kornes got his Port premiership tattoo removed years ago but will get a Hawks tat if they jag the flag this year. Cool.

Kornes doesn’t have a traditional forehead, it’s more like a cokhead.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Kornes got his Port premiership tattoo removed years ago but will get a Hawks tat if they jag the flag this year. Cool.

i cant believe he played 300 games for the PAFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Kane Cornes media career thread

Back