Kangaroos vs Bulldogs Gameday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorry to intrude guys but I'm watching the game and playing 3 ruckmen is killing you guys. We had the same problem when playing McCauley/Hale/Roughead, just way too top heavy. You could argue it's even worse for you guys as Petrie is even more of a ruckman than roughead. We look so much better and mobile with just Hale and Roughead.

I think you almost need to pick one of Hmac and Goldy and go with it. Petrie is obviously a must.

sorry to intrude guys but I'm watching the game and playing 3 ruckmen is killing you guys. We had the same problem when playing McCauley/Hale/Roughead, just way too top heavy. You could argue it's even worse for you guys as Petrie is even more of a ruckman than roughead. We look so much better and mobile with just Hale and Roughead.

I think you almost need to pick one of Hmac and Goldy and go with it. Petrie is obviously a must.

Yep, it is a problem for sure. We were alot better last year with the extra runner. Unfortunately neither ruckman this year has been good enough to deserve first ruck.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TOO ****ING SLOW, caught with the ball again, just as we had the chance and momentum going forward. I could get locked up tonight.

This handball shit is KILLING our club.

Knee/busted leg for hamish.

2012 over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back