Kerr For Fevola Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Trailblazer

Senior List
Jan 5, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I have some good mail (no i can't disclose sorry) that talks are underway with Kerr to come to the blues for Fevola as a straight swap. No draft picks or fancy 3 ways. Straight swap. It's a long way away of course, and no certainty but the powers that be are talking.

My initial thoughts are it would be a fair swap.

That's crap news mate, What does Carlton need with another bloody midfielder?

We are light on for KPP as it is so why lose one especially one as dynamic as Fev. Sure he has let us down in the past but can you blame him. I too would be going crazy in a lossing team with poor disposal.

No the Fev simply must stay and I believe he will. He might just play in a Grand Final who knows but please no Kerr he is bad news.

I have some good mail (no i can't disclose sorry) that talks are underway with Kerr to come to the blues for Fevola as a straight swap. No draft picks or fancy 3 ways. Straight swap. It's a long way away of course, and no certainty but the powers that be are talking.

Yea you have good mail and i am sleeping with rebecca twigley.:thumbsu:

It's not my idea, i have nothing to do with it! It is being discussed though.

What if Fev stuffs up next year (like usual). Then we are obliged to sack him and get nothing....I love the man, but he is a ticking time bomb.

It's not my idea, i have nothing to do with it! It is being discussed though.

What if Fev stuffs up next year (like usual). Then we are obliged to sack him and get nothing....I love the man, but he is a ticking time bomb.

WC does not need any ticking time bombs... Kerr is contracted for another year.. SO if you want him you will have to pay for him.. I can see Kerr going for draft picks.. I don't think it is in either clubs best interest to Fev..

God, are you Mike Sheahan in disguise are you? Or could you please reveal where you got your sources from so I can believe this?

Yea you have good mail and i am sleeping with rebecca twigley.:thumbsu:
It's hard to know which one of those statements is less believable.

oh crap.:eek:

i guess rebecca and i will have to go live in Jamaica.

goodbye BigFooty.
Farewell and so long then. Nice knowing you.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God, are you Mike Sheahan in disguise are you? Or could you please reveal where you got your sources from so I can believe this?

I don't care if you believe it or not. How does dropping a name prove anything?

All i have said is parties are talking. Who knows where it will lead.

I come across this inside mail from time to time. If people don't want to hear it then let me know and i will cease.

Of course you can't disclose, cause that would show you are a twit!!!

Fev has said he wants to finish his career at Carlton, Ratts has said as long as he is at the club Fev will be, Kerr has said he want to be an Eagle for life...what does this all say....you are way off the mark, just looking for attention.

Carlton has kicked 87 goals for the year, and Fev has 27 of them, thats just over 1/4 of our goals, who do you think will take that role??

Unless you are prepared to name names then piss off.

- Note, if talks were under way with Kerr, Carlton would be in breach of the trading laws and would face high sanctions!!!

I don't care if you believe it or not. How does dropping a name prove anything?

All i have said is parties are talking. Who knows where it will lead.

I come across this inside mail from time to time. If people don't want to hear it then let me know and i will cease.

It adds creditability to your news...without you may as well be reading toilet paper!!!

Why would we go for Kerr when we clearly need J. Brown ..... Lets try and lure J. Brown to the Blues we are crying out for a gun CF.

BH i don't think there is any need to get personal. I am a fellow Blues man sharing some mail that i have came across. I don't need to be called names and told to piss off.

BH i don't think there is any need to get personal. I am a fellow Blues man sharing some mail that i have came across. I don't need to be called names and told to piss off.

I agree please lets kiss eachother in a manly way and share some manly love around, please.

That's crap news mate, What does Carlton need with another bloody midfielder?

We are light on for KPP as it is so why lose one especially one as dynamic as Fev. Sure he has let us down in the past but can you blame him. I too would be going crazy in a lossing team with poor disposal.

No the Fev simply must stay and I believe he will. He might just play in a Grand Final who knows but please no Kerr he is bad news.
What this person said :thumbsu:

LMFAO no fuc.king way! :thumbsdown:
We don't need kerr! I would take him if we didn't have to give up anything, but if its a player NO WAY!
We need a CHF or a CHB. THATS IT!

Remove this Banner Ad

Kerr For Fevola Trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back