Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

I see the appeal of Petracca.

I think Houston would be a good fit at Carlton.

And as much as I think he’s a bit of a smug thug on the field… if Kozzy is thinking about leaving the Dees and he’s even slightly open to the possibility of staying in Melbourne, then Carlton PICK UP THE ****ING PHONE!

Sure. We’ll see hey…

Mate we traded Lachie Neal for 6, 19 and 55 with Neale and 30 going the other way.

Let’s not all pretend these deals are not in the same ball park
Yep we will see

Find us the pick #6 and the rest will sort it self out

#10 , #11 , #18 , #30 is the hand you have currently

What would be the asking price for a contracted Serong & Brayshaw
thats the level of trade you require

Yep we will see

Find us the pick #6 and the rest will sort it self out

#10 , #11 , #18 , #30 is the hand you have currently

What would be the asking price for a contracted Serong & Brayshaw
thats the level of trade you require

It’s 9 and 10 my man. Levi Ashcroft don’t count

Why not if they get the picks? Surely you guys don't think you are still in the premiership window given what has happened.
Why move on a 23 year old young gun who has 3 years on his contract ?

And of course they won't share the doom and gloom of opposition nuffies.

Melbourne won 11 games and lost 4 others by under a goal in a year that couldn't have been worse.

The competition has never been closer and teams like Geelong, with no midfield or ruck, finish third.

Do you people seriously believe there are quality teams that finished top 4 ? Laughable. It doesn't take much to bounce back.

All this could be a blessing in disguise for Melbourne. They can have a clear out and smarten up before this Tasmanian side comes in and takes all the draft picks. Pickett is young, but the others that want to leave like Trac and Neal Bullen will be over 30 when that Tassie team is clearing out the draft.

It could be a wise move to get a bunch of low picks for these players, hit the draft and have a strong competitive team in the next 2 - 3 years. Just find out who wants out, move them on, hit the draft and build.

I feel bad for Gawn though. If he had a more stable team around him, the guy would be a triple premiership player.
Gawn might be the issue. Unable to keep this lot straight.

I agree. It’s best to let them go. We are absolutely done.

May - one year
Gawn - one to two years
McDonald - one year
Oliver - unsure if he’ll get back to his best but am hopeful (might be elsewhere)
ANB - gone
Brown - gone
Petty - needs to play defence
Lever - got time but needs a key defender around him
Viney - two years
Melksham - one year
Langdon - two years

Leaves a future of Rivers, Lever, Petty, McVee, Turner, Windsor, JVR, Fritsch, Sparrow, Oliver.

Need 3 years of draft picks plus development under a better admin and coaching structure to be competitive or getting there before Tasmania raids the cabinet.

Why move on a 23 year old young gun who has 3 years on his contract ?

And of course they won't share the doom and gloom of opposition nuffies.

Melbourne won 11 games and lost 4 others by under a goal in a year that couldn't have been worse.

The competition has never been closer and teams like Geelong, with no midfield or ruck, finish third.

Do you people seriously believe there are quality teams that finished top 4 ? Laughable. It doesn't take much to bounce back.
All those wins were banked before your slide down the ladder and then all this off field started to happen (seem like a very fractured players and playing and coaching which resemble our Collective Mind debacle in 2019 down to the leaks to the media and slide down the ladder where we headed into the bye just outside the top 4), there's more chance you guys finish bottom 4 then top 4 next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hard to figure out what Pickett is worth. Probably a pick in the low teens.

I think Fremantle could and should do both Pickett and Bolton really 9 and 17 for Bolton, 10 for Pickett.

Would be good business for Freo. Basically they replaced Lachie Schultz for Pickett plus pick 30 last year

I think Fremantle could and should do both Pickett and Bolton really 9 and 17 for Bolton, 10 for Pickett.

Would be good business for Freo. Basically they replaced Lachie Schultz for Pickett plus pick 30 last year
You're joking, surely.

He's an absolute gun and he's versatile.

Easily a top 10 pick.

I'd say pick 6-7.

You are way way too greedy
Bolton
Baker
Kosi
Warner

thats 6 premierships in a row
We have some catching up
To do.

Besides, once we’re done, your rebuild will be complete.

We’re just playing tag

If you overpaid for an un contracted player requesting to come to your club than you better be prepared to overpay for a contracted player.
Mate contracted or not contracted means next to nothing anymore, the only advantage a club has is to hold the player to there contract and not talk any other club but as soon as they start talking means there willing to trade.

Probably have to do 9+17 for Bolton and 10+F1 for Pickett.
Maybe some fringe players or later picks involved depending how the clubs wanna do it.

Insane potential offseason for Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back