KT on 5AA @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

He was on SEN here.
I came away very impressed by him
it's sad this didn't come from inside the old guard.

well done Keith, good appointment sanfl, have to say

I think that backing away from mentioning removing people, but still actively mentioning increasing spend around whats already there, is not a neutral statement.

I'd take it with a grain of salt. To me it sounded like the review may recommend that some areas of the club get beefed up. That alone doesn't suggest that Rohde or Falloon are safe or that they're in the firing line.

Either way, something will happen.

Let's not get carried away. Stupid is a certified card carrying Port hater and on top of that he is a coward. He buckled while keefy took them to task and that is the only reason you are finding him listenable. A few more minutes of wrinkles stroking him under the table and he'll be at full mast and full courage again and back to being a complete and utter ****wit.
Yeah changed my mind. Sucks our dicks when we're being interviewed then when its over he's back to being a complete Karmichael.

Due to this thread I (via the net) tuned into 5aa - heard dumb & dumbers selective reading of a couple of anti Port e-mails, listened to an embarrasing 19th man advertisment :) logged out. How the hell does anyone regulary listen to that shit.

Due to this thread I (via the net) tuned into 5aa - heard dumb & dumbers selective reading of a couple of anti Port e-mails, listened to an embarrasing 19th man advertisment :) logged out. How the hell does anyone regulary listen to that shit.

I like it.

But I also like hammering nails through my penis.

Absolutely .... its obviously a combination of things including them not being happy about media access to the club, and I suspect from Gra Gra, some residual impact related to Chad/Kanes treatment moving forward.

I've been in the dentist chair so missed the whole thing. But I've heard Cornes suggest numerous times in the past that people in high places at the club had been forcing Primus's hand at selection. He'd finish off with "one has now gone (Haysman), but one is still there (Duncanson). Cornes clearly holds those two responsible for the plight of both his sons., with no actual evidence to go on I might add.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, just caught the first bit I missed. Cornesy is a f**kwit, he's gone downhill since I last listened to 5aa.

What did they do at the start of the program, that KT took him up on at the beginning of the interview?

They had a go at Duncanson over a few things and pretty much called him soft for crying.

Love the apology to keith at the end. Keith hangs up and they whinge about it, 10 seconds after apologising, love their lack of integrity as people let alone as media lack of personalities

KT's first words after being introduced should've given away the arse-reaming he was about to hand them. Graam's smug rush to play the June 20 interview with Thomas wouldn't have helped.

Wow! Just heard the start. Graham Cornes is a piece of human garbage. If i saw him swimming off the end of Glenelg jetty with a 5 metre Great White Shark approaching, and he yelled to me to throw him the life bouy, i'd throw in a bucket of chum instead.

I haven't even listened and would make the same choice. One of his interviews with Haysman was one of the last times, if not the last time, I've listened. Intolerable.

I tried to listen to it, I honestly tried but those two fools are just a total waste of air space and have an ingrained hate for Port. I seriously wonder why our club bothers going on that show when its clear that the only people who in their right mind that listen are crows supporters. Anyone that calls themselves a Port supporter who listens on a regular basis needs their head read.

KT was great but those morons are like listening to a couple off bullied little whimps wanting to exact some revenge against an entity that has scarred them severely.

KT needs to ask himself who exactly is he informing when he goes on that show cos it sure as shit aint the Port faithful.

Ban 5AA KT, we don't need 'em.

Remove this Banner Ad

KT on 5AA @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back