KT on 5AA @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven't heard it but is the main beef Wrinkles had a crack at Duncanson? Haven't the majority of you all wanted Duncanson sacked?

Haven't heard it but is the main beef Wrinkles had a crack at Duncanson? Haven't the majority of you all wanted Duncanson sacked?

Hmm interesting comparison. So... having a personal dig at someone for being emotional while quiting the club he loves, on a "professional" radio station mind you, is the same as someone saying he isn't competent enough to run our footy club on an internet forum?

For me it was the total lack of respect those two fwits showed to KT.

Speaking over him, interrupting him while he's trying to talk. It was total BS.

The tone that Cornes uses in interviews with Port people is disgusting . He never uses that tone with any other clubs officials regardless of the argument .I only listen to that channel when I know that there is a Port person on it but from now on I won't even do that. Rowe is just a soft target hitting imbecile and a tip for you Gornes , LOSE THE F-----G NOSE WHISTLE .

Please keep in mind that 5AA are a paid sponsor of the PAFC. The fact that 5AA regularly and systematically do what it can to completely undermine our club is offensive for a "sponsor".

If the only beef Graham has is that Brett put him in his place in regards to Chad & Kane, then big ****ing deal. To act like that, as a sponsor, regularly, on radio is bull shit.

One things for sure, they'd never ever act like that to Twiggy & co.

They had a go at Duncanson over a few things and pretty much called him soft for crying.

They spoke about the conference, and accused Duncanson of making it about himself rather than Matt Primus.

Then, they were to play recording of the conference, which turned out to be audio of a baby crying.

Was obviously the station's theme for the day.

McStupit tweeted exactly this, and then I had the mis-fortune of hearing Belinda Haggis after the 1:00 news parrot it also.

They spoke about the conference, and accused Duncanson of making it about himself rather than Matt Primus.

Then, they were to play recording of the conference, which turned out to be audio of a baby crying.

Was obviously the station's theme for the day.

McStupit tweeted exactly this, and then I had the mis-fortune of hearing Belinda Haggis after the 1:00 news parrot it also.

Bloody hell I hate Belinda Heggin. She's like a little crow cheerleader calling "sando" "my mate sando".
Piss off, you aren't Amanda Blair's arseh*le.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't wait for AFL Media to start. To watch Wrinkles and Stupid plead for content and relevance will be great.

Just listening to this now. Graham Cornes is a disgraceful human being. Rowe is an idiot and you can somewhat forgive and accept his apologies because he's just such a dumb person.

Just listening to this now. Graham Cornes is a disgraceful human being. Rowe is an idiot and you can somewhat forgive and accept his apologies because he's just such a dumb person.

When Rowey interviewed Taylor Walker about half an hour later it was kind of like how i'd imagine a potato and a piece of raw meat sounding if they could talk.

When Rowey interviewed Taylor Walker about half an hour later it was kind of like how i'd imagine a potato and a piece of raw meat sounding if they could talk.

I thought the same. He sounds pretty vacant.

Are you talking about our bodies and development from Faloon?

I like your Sig

I'm pretty happy now, so much do that I'm back on the club wagon again

Im on the road for another week but when I return I'll dig out some posts from 5weeks ago where I was explaining the intetnal review was going on. That's why I was so angry we won that game a few weeks ago.

but alas he is gone now

the posts in the game day thread said as much as what was happening during the game and immediately after

I knew he was gone, I think he couldnt say as.much until the AFL and a

Is adelaide
small town heroes
i have absolutely no idea who rowe must have naked pictures of.

Remove this Banner Ad

KT on 5AA @ 4:35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back