Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

I will burn the place to the ground if they let Pickett slip through to WC

Co*k-buuurrrnnn!!
Fire Elmo GIF

Have to find the right balance I guess, otherwise there's a risk that they end up with neither.

Most don't agree with me, but I think it's going to take 9 and 10 for Richmond to give up Bolton. Do the Dees accept 17 and a future first for Pickett? I'm not sure.
I thought 9 and 14-18 would get it done if Freo are extremely difficult but was fully expecting 9 and 10 with something good back. With Pickett now, I imagine it's those picks and Richmond have a choice to make. Is 9 and 14 sufficient overs given the contract? Probably not, but I'd argue it fair overs given most in the media have said similar so I don't think it's a rip off.

I'm pretty sure we'll need to lose someone like Switta just for capspace so even more capital there if Richmond and Melbourne are (rightfully) very stubborn

What are the first rounders? like specifically. It won't happen. We rate him rightly so highly. The president came out today and said he isn't going anyway.
What do you think the chances are of holding onto all of Oliver, Petracca, ANB, Pickett AND being competitive over the next year or two? This offseason appears to be a fork in the road moment for Melbourne. The talent is there and you could reasonably load up for one more tilt at a flag. Or the wheels could fall off a la 2007 West Coast. This offseason could be your best chance at maximising returns ahead of Tasmania's entry into the comp.

What do you think the chances are of holding onto all of Oliver, Petracca, ANB, Pickett AND being competitive over the next year or two? This offseason appears to be a fork in the road moment for Melbourne. The talent is there and you could reasonably load up for one more tilt at a flag. Or the wheels could fall off a la 2007 West Coast. This offseason could be your best chance at maximising returns ahead of Tasmania's entry into the comp.
Oh, don't get me wrong, we're not going to be competitive for at least a decade. We're cooked. Regardless of what happens. We don't have any midfield depth, still no key forward and have a list manager, Tim Lamb, that has no idea where we're at as a club. But I think Petracca is a 50/50. Pickett is 90% chance of staying. ANB is 100% going, Oliver is 80% staying.

Possible outcome

Fremantle stick with Reidy as main ruck with Jackson as well

Freo trade Darcy & pick #27 to Geelong for pick #16 and F2

Freo trade picks #9 & #16 to Tigers for Bolton & F2

Freo trade picks #10 & #17 to Melbourne for Kozzy & pick #38

But I've still got high doubts that it's Fremantle. Not really putting trust in reporting especially by those with agendas and from WA 😂

Possible outcome

Fremantle stick with Reidy as main ruck with Jackson as well

Freo trade Darcy & pick #27 to Geelong for pick #16 and F2

Freo trade picks #9 & #16 to Tigers for Bolton & F2

Freo trade picks #10 & #17 to Melbourne for Kozzy & pick #38

But I've still got high doubts that it's Fremantle. Not really putting trust in reporting especially by those with agendas and from WA 😂
Cats pick 16 wont be gettable, the Dogs will have it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol. just like Sydney not letting Papley go? Or dees not letting Petty go when he wanted to go to Adelaide and then he signed an extension this year. Kozzie loves the Melbourne Footy Club, he just doesn't like the Melbourne city.
Come and join us Kozzie, you get to play all around Australia.

I would expect Freo would want 2nd Rounders from Richmond and Melbourne if they are offering two 1sts for both?
It’d be a late 2nd , from you guys if it is,Bolten I’m less sure because think major component of paying that high price would be to get Richmond to put up a reasonable chunk of his salary
Either way I’m totally fine with saying goodbye to all four firsts

I thought 9 and 14-18 would get it done if Freo are extremely difficult but was fully expecting 9 and 10 with something good back. With Pickett now, I imagine it's those picks and Richmond have a choice to make. Is 9 and 14 sufficient overs given the contract? Probably not, but I'd argue it fair overs given most in the media have said similar so I don't think it's a rip off.

I'm pretty sure we'll need to lose someone like Switta just for capspace so even more capital there if Richmond and Melbourne are (rightfully) very stubborn
You know its a rip off

2 weeks ago you were adamant 9 & 10 would be involved
now 9 has blown out to 10 and 10 to 11.

your getting greedy and setting yourself up to be dissapointed
you know it will be the first 2 picks for bolton just pray its not anymore with 4 years left on the contract

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back