Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

lol @ this board.

Bloke hasn’t even suggested he wants a trade.

And yet his name has been raised in the media. What exactly do you want this board to do? Not discuss it because it might hurt your feelings?

There are many other boards for you to enjoy if it's all a bit too much for you.

And yet his name has been raised in the media. What exactly do you want this board to do? Not discuss it because it might hurt your feelings?

There are many other boards for you to enjoy if it's all a bit too much for you.

Media hasn’t stated any facts that he is looking for a trade. Said he mentioned he was home sick, which just gets managed/work through.

Why bother with other boards when there is plenty of entertainment in this one.

lol @ this board.

Bloke hasn’t even suggested he wants a trade.
That's why it's a big story in the media and he already has a club nominated and ready to go ?

They tried to brush of the Bolton story about five times before the end of the season.

That's why it's a big story in the media and he already has a club nominated and ready to go ?

They tried to brush of the Bolton story about five times before the end of the season.

I have seen reports of him going to SA, West Coast and Freo within last 24 hours. At least 2 of those are made up by the media at a minimum (most likely all 3).

Only fact that has come out was his manager which said he was staying and wasn’t considering a trade.

Media hasn’t stated any facts that he is looking for a trade. Said he mentioned he was home sick, which just gets managed/work through.

I suspect this is a bit of selective reading.

Nobody has declared him a certain departure, but I reckon you are being disingenuous if you believe the possibility shouldn't be discussed.

Why bother with other boards when there is plenty of entertainment in this one.

I encourage you to stay here, but do it respectfully.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are in this thread. Morris said WC, Theo said Freo. Can’t remember who said SA but it was the first one which came up.

So let me get this straight.

You are in a thread you don't want to be in, on a board you don't like, talking about a player who won't leave, and being critical of people discussing where said player might end up should he leave.

May I suggest you possibly look for something else to do? That's quite the quartet.

They are in this thread. Morris said WC, Theo said Freo. Can’t remember who said SA but it was the first one which came up.
It was:
Pickett is home sick, we don’t know if that is SA or WA.

Then: it will be WA, west coast front-runners (which would have been a hope from Melbourne, leaked to Morris)

Followed by: Freo is preferred, if it were to happen. (From Theo, likely after speaking to family/contacts in SA)

A story changed and evolved as more information became available. Incredible I know.

I tried to put this on ice a week ago, it now has legs (and arms too)

So let me get this straight.

You are in a thread you don't want to be in, on a board you don't like, talking about a player who won't leave, and being critical of people discussing where said player might end up should he leave.

May I suggest you possibly look for something else to do? That's quite the quartet.

lol where did I say I didn’t want to be here? Don’t put words in my mouth buddy.

It was:
Pickett is home sick, we don’t know if that is SA or WA.

Then: it will be WA, west coast front-runners (which would have been a hope from Melbourne, leaked to Morris)

Followed by: Freo is preferred, if it were to happen. (From Theo, likely after speaking to family/contacts in SA)

A story changed and evolved as more information became available. Incredible I know.

I tried to put this on ice a week ago, it now has legs (and arms too)

You left out the part about last week where he said he would only move to Darwin to play.

I have seen reports of him going to SA, West Coast and Freo within last 24 hours. At least 2 of those are made up by the media at a minimum (most likely all 3).

Only fact that has come out was his manager which said he was staying and wasn’t considering a trade.
Boltons manager said he want requesting a trade five days before officially requesting a trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back