Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

It’d be a late 2nd , from you guys if it is,Bolten I’m less sure because think major component of paying that high price would be to get Richmond to put up a reasonable chunk of his salary
Either way I’m totally fine with saying goodbye to all four firsts
Your not getting Bolton for 2 late 1st rounders and getting his salary paid
this is getting really funny

Possible outcome

Fremantle stick with Reidy as main ruck with Jackson as well

Freo trade Darcy & pick #27 to Geelong for pick #16 and F2

Freo trade picks #9 & #16 to Tigers for Bolton & F2

Freo trade picks #10 & #17 to Melbourne for Kozzy & pick #38

But I've still got high doubts that it's Fremantle. Not really putting trust in reporting especially by those with agendas and from WA 😂

Geelong are trading p16 for smith and even if they werent darcys contract is too big a risk.

You know its a rip off

2 weeks ago you were adamant 9 & 10 would be involved
now 9 has blown out to 10 and 10 to 11.

your getting greedy and setting yourself up to be dissapointed
you know it will be the first 2 picks for bolton just pray its not anymore with 4 years left on the contract
No two weeks ago I said the same thing. I think Freo could do 9 and the Port pick if they were strong enough but don't see Richmond not demanding the top two picks so long as we get something back. We'll it's changed. It was never going to be more than the best two picks

No two weeks ago I said the same thing. I think Freo could do 9 and the Port pick if they were strong enough but don't see Richmond not demanding the top two picks so long as we get something back. We'll it's changed. It was never going to be more than the best two picks
I really think freo supporters are setting themself's up to be disappointed

Picks 10 & 11 dont get you a top 3 pick and if it some how does we can take the pick 3 and shake hands
But then there is the case of salary getting paid or part of it

You just have to imagine if say a 4 year contracted Brayshaw , Serong , Young were to request a trade would these 2 picks be enough ? and then the other team wants you to pay part of the salary

Cerra was #6 plus a 3rd rounder UNCONTRACTED
But hey if its 10 & 18 i will buy you a drink and do the BOW

Baker being underrated the others will cost more, I can see Liam Baker being the better value than both Bolton & Pickett.
It's not on topic here, I guess, but fwiw, Baker is underrated, he's very solid.
Was used all over the ground depending on what area of the ground the injuries were worst in all year, did his job wherever he was stationed.
And he played well through the middle when he got the chance, despite being a little undersized.
Bolton potentially more impact when he gets involved, so he might go better Ina side generaring more attacks,.but he's a bit conditional in terms of when he goes.

Picks 10 & 11 dont get you a top 3 pick and if it some how does we can take the pick 3 and shake hands

You just have to imagine if say a 4 year contracted Brayshaw , Serong , Young were to request a trade would these 2 picks be enough ? and then the other team wants you to pay part of the salary

No thanks I don't want to have a drink

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you implying Bolton or Pickett would be a straight swap for Young/Serong/Brayshaw?

yep. According to the commentators we put out the 2nd youngest team in the final round against Port. We had the youngest team out there the round we beat Sydney in Sydney.
As always, lies, damn lies and statistics. We are barren in the 23-27 age group, so we play an excess of 29-33 year olds. This skews our average up, but we have played more 18-21 year olds and been playing them in pretty key positions rather than tucking them away on flanks to develop. Picket would be perfect for our age profile, getting a gun in an age group we are lacking, which also coincides with the beginning of a player's peak.

Are Richmond people seriously thinking Bolton is worth pick 9 AND pick 10?? Geez that’s steep as, I would’ve thought pick 9 and an early second rounder would be plenty.
Bro this is standard when dealing with Vic clubs. That is why the two WA teams should lift their trading ban, it only benefits the clubs over East.

yep. According to the commentators we put out the 2nd youngest team in the final round against Port. We had the youngest team out there the round we beat Sydney in Sydney.
Freo was a young team but it WASN'T that much difference to Port's team line up that game. Seriously, I checked ALL the stats after excuses were said and there's literally no major difference. Similar or very VERY close to average age & experience

Freo was a young team but it WASN'T that much difference to Port's team line up that game. Seriously, I checked ALL the stats after excuses were said and there's literally no major difference. Similar or very VERY close to average age & experience

Chill - it wasn’t a post to undermine your win or tickle your insecurities. It was in the context of responding to someone saying Kozzy fit WC due to their assumed youth.

As always, lies, damn lies and statistics. We are barren in the 23-27 age group, so we play an excess of 29-33 year olds. This skews our average up, but we have played more 18-21 year olds and been playing them in pretty key positions rather than tucking them away on flanks to develop. Picket would be perfect for our age profile, getting a gun in an age group we are lacking, which also coincides with the beginning of a player's peak.
A 23 year old is in everyones age bracket. It's literally the perfect age where you basically know what you are getting, but have them for 10 years still and have missed their statistically worse years.

I think the main problem for WC is paying overs for talent is not a spot you're in yet. If he was out of contract I think you'd be chukcing the world at him contract wise

yeah so the comment had nothing to do with Port as a club or the outcome of that game. We've just been hearing all season over here how young the WC team was as well as Hawks and North. Yet we've been well and truly in that boat with the only players taking the ground over 30 being Walters (usually sub) and Fyfe (and Tabs farewell game). Our 3 KPF Jackson, Treacy, and Amiss are 22 and 21. Serong, Brayshaw, Sharp, NOD, and Young are 22 to 24.

The difference is in the key position stocks which take longer to develop.
All three of Freo’s kpf were drafted after George.
The only players in top 20 for goalkicking in 2024 under 23 were Treacy(who was drafted the same year as lord who Ken thinks isn’t ready) JUH Darcy.
There’s a reason for that.
Because of injury one of our two key defenders was a debutant this season
Draper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back