Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Fallen out of love with the "sure to come home" Warner?
We need forward half class. Some of which needs to be small forward.

Pickett suits more than Warner.

My immediate assumption is that Demons wouldn't want a mass exodus of Trac, Oliver, ANB and Kosi all at once. Now that the big fish is staying it's a lot easier to come to terms with others leaving IMO

Strange assumption to have.
If Kozzy really wanted to leave then they’d get a deal done. Because then the only players asking out are two new dads in need of family support. Different narrative than if Trac left too. Means Dee’s might be more willing to let him go.

Anyway all of that matters little because I don’t see him asking out.

If Kozzy actually pushes this then how does it reflect if they let ANB go and make Kozzy stay?

Has Kozzy looked at his situation and gone "what about me then"
I thought ANB was out of contract. Didn’t realise he had two years left. So weird that they announced his request before the season even finished.

But yeah, I’m sure if Kozzie pushes it they’ll have to oblige (especially considering they’d get a much better return than for ANB), but it’s up to him.

If Kozzy actually pushes this then how does it reflect if they let ANB go and make Kozzy stay?

Has Kozzy looked at his situation and gone "what about me then"

I am unsure to the extent of them, but ANBs reasons are more than homesickness. It’s a bit apples and oranges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am unsure to the extent of them, but ANBs reasons are more than homesickness. It’s a bit apples and oranges.
Technically so are Kozzies supposed reasons. “Homesickness” isn’t really the same as “lacking family support with a newborn.”

Unless you mean ANB has even further reasons.

if that's how you think he's worth then you have been living under a rock. 2 firsts is absolutely what he is worth if he was out of contract but no Dees fan would trade him for 2 firsts if given the option.

We’ve been here and done that with many a Freo player. You rarely get what you want.

We literally had this situation with Schultz last year and we received 35 and a future 1st, which we were all pumped to have ending up as 10.

You’ll get offered 2 x firsts with things coming back to us.

Is it fair? Overs? Nah, never is, but you go ahead and hold him if he wants out and see how that turns out.

if that's how you think he's worth then you have been living under a rock. 2 firsts is absolutely what he is worth if he was out of contract but no Dees fan would trade him for 2 firsts if given the option.

You are not the best at this and that's why you aren't a list manager

You are not the best at this and that's why you aren't a list manager
Picks 10 + 17 is equal to pick 3 in value. If Port go out in straight sets then that only increases in value. These two picks can be packaged to move up the draft order. Throw in some steak knives and it is a decent package. If we throw in a F1 I want their F2 back and some salary covered.

Picks 10 + 17 is equal to pick 3 in value. If Port go out in straight sets then that only increases in value. These two picks can be packaged to move up the draft order. Throw in some steak knives and it is a decent package. If we throw in a F1 I want their F2 back and some salary covered.

Basic maths is factual

This is why logic defies emotion

My immediate assumption is that Demons wouldn't want a mass exodus of Trac, Oliver, ANB and Kosi all at once. Now that the big fish is staying it's a lot easier to come to terms with others leaving IMO

I actually see it differently. They are either rebuild mode or contention mode.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back