Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sure.

You're not a critical thinker. Most people aren't.

Most people are sheep.

We had a year where everything went wrong and still won 11 games. We also lost 4 games by under a goal.

But it is what it is. If we're shit, the sheep will be right. Let's see.

Btw, I can understand a Freo supporter thinking as you do. I would too. We are genuinely your bitch.
Best of luck I guess

Lever and May aren’t what they used to be and regularly injured

Surely Big Maxy starts slowing down , he’s 32

Losing Neal Bullen and having a disgruntled Oliver and not much of a forward line doesn’t bode well either

Best of luck I guess

Lever and May aren’t what they used to be and regularly injured

Surely Big Maxy starts slowing down , he’s 32

Losing Neal Bullen and having a disgruntled Oliver and not much of a forward line doesn’t bode well either
Lever and May are fine when not injured. Not just fine, they're great.

Rucks play until they're 35 and unlike 95% of footballers Max loves preseason.

Neale-Bullen is an A-grade citizen and a C-grade fumbler. Admittedly, I've never been his greatest fan. Just a role player who we told to look around for another club post 2020.

If you think ''disgruntled'' players can't perform I really am talking to a nuffie. His fitness, or fatness, is far more of a concern.

Oliver, Petracca, Gawn, May, Lever, Fritsch, Viney, Salem, Langdon, Melksham is a very solid group of senior players. Obviously fitness is the key.

23 and unders: Pickett, Rivers, van Rooyen, Windsor, McVee, Bowey and others (Turner, Moniz-Wakefield, Howes, etc) is also very solid.

Add two top 10 picks in this superdraft and there's every chance the Dees bounce quickly.

As for players bailing ? If we have a great year they won't be going anywhere. If we don't they're still contracted for multiple years and will do what we say.

I get the sheep will predict a terrible year for the Dees, but astute thinkers may think otherwise.
bottom 4 finish coming up under simple simon.

wouldnt be calling into question others ability to think critically with how much youve gassed up a team that hasnt won a final in 3 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Kysaiah Pickett [RFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back