L.Franklin or T. Cloke

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno Brent.

Read back a few pages, there's still plenty of Collingwood fans grasping at straws in the face of the bleedin' obvious.

"anyone in their right minds" :p

Might have something to do with it, or more probably, just lame trolls.

Saying that makes it sound like i don't rate Cloke though, but i do. Still going to be a gun, just not a Franklin.

"anyone in their right minds" :p

Might have something to do with it, or more probably, just lame trolls.

Saying that makes it sound like i don't rate Cloke though, but i do. Still going to be a gun, just not a Franklin.

Most people are of the same opinion as you Brent.

Cloke's clearly a good player. Franklin is something else.

Those we can all Agree Cloke is a Way Better Mark then Franklin

Most people are of the same opinion as you Brent.

Cloke's clearly a good player. Franklin is something else.

You're back!!! a week off after a loss is OK I guess? just a little predictable in your case. and charging back in here minutes after a win??? pretty suss Johnno.

btw thanks for dissing us 3 weeks back - haven't lost since:):thumbsu:

Those we can all Agree Cloke is a Way Better Mark then Franklin

Don't think so champ. They have both taken the same amount of marks this year, but Buddy is ahead on contested marks. Personally I rate Buddy's marking well above Clokes considering Buddy gets the majority of his inside 50 against 2-3 opponents, whereas Trav get an awful lot leading up the ground with his direct opponent hanging back

Don't think so champ. They have both taken the same amount of marks this year, but Buddy is ahead on contested marks. Personally I rate Buddy's marking well above Clokes considering Buddy gets the majority of his inside 50 against 2-3 opponents, whereas Trav get an awful lot leading up the ground with his direct opponent hanging back

Mouche knows about football. :thumbsu:

We can probably agree that Cloke has better hair and a colour coordinated glove though. Best glove in the League, Cloke.

hahahah i cant even belive this was asked franklin by a mile i dont even think CLoke would be in the top 10

1. Franklin
2. Brown
3. Fevola
4. Pavlich
5. Riewolt
6. Bradshaw
7. Lloyd
8. Lucus
9. Roughead
10. Cloke

ok sorry he is tenth

hahahah i cant even belive this was asked franklin by a mile i dont even think CLoke would be in the top 10

1. Franklin
2. Brown
3. Fevola
4. Pavlich
5. Riewolt
6. Bradshaw
7. Lloyd
8. Lucus
9. Roughead
10. Cloke

ok sorry he is tenth
cloke>bradshaw and essendon foggies. listing roughhead is an insult

cloke>bradshaw and essendon foggies. listing roughhead is an insult
hahahahahahaha
my god collingwood fans are delusional!
M2M was pretty much spot on in his opinion (maybe switch 8 with 9 IMO) and u go and say something rubbish like that! well ive certainly gotten a great laugh out of this thread... its possibly why the mods havent locked it yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lance franklin has kicked 98 goals and is close to the best player in the AFL, what a stupid question, cloke is only good when the pies win.

until just recently Cloke was the only player i could find that had kicked more behinds than goals in his career. The tally currently stands at 91 90 which is not alot of shots at goal and pretty poor conversion from the shots he's had.

i think this sums it up:
franklin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>................... cloke

i think this sums it up:
franklin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>................... cloke
Well you could say that about every other Foward in the League.

Okay I will do a Mooney Then.

Franklin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mooney

Well you could say that about every other Foward in the League.

Okay I will do a Mooney Then.

Franklin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mooney

Yep good one... now MODS... please close this thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back