Ladder predictions for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

i think you under performed last sesion and were your own worst enemy(like hawthorn). but.......since then your list has goten weaker. your young players coming though have some potencial i can see port riseing again in about 4 years these gc and gws picks stuff your groth up a but.

i think you under performed last sesion and were your own worst enemy(like hawthorn). but.......since then your list has goten weaker. your young players coming though have some potencial i can see port riseing again in about 4 years these gc and gws picks stuff your groth up a but.

Port's list is shit. This time last year i stated that they didn't have the list to play finals in 2009 and i was ridiculed. Their list is now in a worse shape then it was this time last year and lets not forget that they will be without Rodan.

Port's list is shit. This time last year i stated that they didn't have the list to play finals in 2009 and i was ridiculed. Their list is now in a worse shape then it was this time last year and lets not forget that they will be without Rodan.
fine there list is shit, i would put it on about par with your boys just.
your list probs has more potencial.

if it they weren't so inconsistent i would put them in on a chance to make finals to but hey its just my oppion.
man your grop makes finals for the first time in years and you get on your high horse puting down teams that it seems you know nothing about.

the ladder would have to go a bit like this

Top 7 teams
St Kilda
Westen Bulldogs
Collingwood
Geelong
Hawthorn
Adelaide
Brisbane

Then the next 4 fighting for the last spot in the 8

West Coast
Essendon
Carlton
Sydney (could make finals)

With 1 of these 3 droping in to the bottem 4

Sydney (and could drop in to the bottem 4)
Port Adelaide
North Melbourne

leaving the last spots 3 spots to

Fremantle
Melbourne
Richmond

Good predictions. I'll take either Carlton or Essendon to fill out the top 8.

fine there list is shit, i would put it on about par with your boys just.
your list probs has more potencial.

if it they weren't so inconsistent i would put them in on a chance to make finals to but hey its just my oppion.
man your grop makes finals for the first time in years and you get on your high horse puting down teams that it seems you know nothing about.

Let me give you a tip, mate. My teams performences have zero relevence to my opinion on other teams or my authority to have an opinion. It's about time people on this site realised this.

Also, just in case you didn't read my post, i clearly stated that i gave my opinion at the start of last season so it has nothing to do with us making finals this season. I simply don't rate them. Is that too hard for you to grasp?

Let me give you a tip, mate. My teams performences have zero relevence to my opinion on other teams or my authority to have an opinion. It's about time people on this site realised this.

Also, just in case you didn't read my post, i clearly stated that i gave my opinion at the start of last season so it has nothing to do with us making finals this season. I simply don't rate them. Is that too hard for you to grasp?
grasp or care......... i didnt ask for your opinion and if i did i would welcome it. i was talking to a port supporter someone who knows a little bit more about port then you.

ok ok you dont rate them so what.
what are you doing? trying to convince me or port suporters that they are duds and should just give it up.

let me give you a tip mate,
if you didnt always just pop up and say the negative things then we would listen to your 2 cents mate till then plz stfu.

Just wow! Chill pill mate.

Stating that your opinion is counter-factual is basically like saying that you are talking s**t. If you want to talk crap expect some differing feedback. I was not attacking you, just being constructive.

As you suspected?? What, you know me? You have heard of me before? I have form?? I'm just trying to help you out mate. Give you a bit of info so that you don't have to talk s**t anymore. If you disagree with the info that I provided to you, please, let me have it. As for posting my opinions of season 2010 ladder, what's the point? There are too may variables. Injury, internal disputes etc. That's my opinion, one based in fact as well as intuition. As I said, this exercise is folly. I am open to critique on any post I have made on this site.

I am helping out. I'm helping you out in assisting with developing your knowledge of another club so that you don't have to post crap. If you don't want this kind of information or feedback don't post.

Again, enjoy season 2010. Hopefully you pay attention to other clubs so that next year you can post your 2011 ladder predictions without running the risk of admitting you know nothing about other clubs and are for all intents and purposes talking crap.

and you are a w***er , obviously your thoughts and opinios are based on fact..........everyone is predicting a ladder position , you are stating as fact vased on your innate knowldge of all things footy,

youre lucky you still have a club to support, go back under the gasometer.

Its too hard, I'm willing to say my order will be way off. Anyone in the top 12 should be able to match it with 3-12 placed teams, so it should make for an interesting season.

The tip I will make is that a top placed side will lose lots of close games, and miss the 8. But still were a very good side. That side for me is Collingwood.

Collingwood (Runner up)
Geelong
Western Bulldogs (Premiers)
Hawthorn
St Kilda
Brisbane
West Coast
Adelaide

------------------
Carlton
Sydney
Melbourne
Fremantle
North Melbourne
Essendon
Port Adelaide
Richmond
West Coast 7th?!
What were you thinking, sir!!!!!!!!!

Most had Freo last and WCE were supposedly on the improve (their finish last year was awesome) Plus its a bloody guess for everyone...
Must admit, that demon48's prediction (with the exception of WC, Bris and Freo) is looking good, much like the man himself. :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ladder predictions for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back