Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

We should never have dumped that partnership with Penrith Panthers when we both were sponsoed by OAK in 2016-17.

They win tonight against Cronulla and they will go to their 5th GF in a row and going for their 4th title in a row.

They could have taught us a thing or two about winning.

I rather we learnt things from them, rather than supposedly our learnings after another critical loss.

We should never have dumped that partnership with Penrith Panthers when we both were sponsoed by OAK in 2016-17.

They win tonight against Cronulla and they will go to their 5th GF in a row and going for their 4th title in a row.

I rather we learnt things from them, rather than supposedly our learnings after another critical loss.

We are incapable of learning, unfortunately.

Did we dump them or did they dump us? 🤔

Did we dump them or did they dump us? 🤔
Cant remember for sure but I think it was us, as we did stuff with South Sydney before covid hit.

Was there a common link there with the Oak sponsorship or was that just a coincidence?
We lost Oak and that partnership.

• Beat the Western Bulldogs in Ken’s very first (unofficial) game — they flagged up 4 years later

• Beat Melbourne in Ken’s first official game — they flagged up 8 years later

• Beat Collingwood in Ken’s first final — they flagged up 9 years later

• Beat Richmond in Ken’s first home final — they flagged up 3 years later

• Beat Brisbane in Ken’s first win by triple figures — they flagged up 10 years later

Everything Port pioneers turns to gold (for others).

After Ken’s antics with throwing tea over his shoulder China will probably nab Taiwan without a shot being fired.

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back