Confirmed Liam Baker - Now a West Coast Eagle

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Oh look a Richmond fan getting generous all of a sudden, when the idea of pick 3 at a rival hits home. You have just revealed where you value Baker, as the packet of chips in a pick trade.

Bailey Smith (23 yo, 4years from FA, pick 7, star mid) is currently valued LOWER against the same draft crop as Liam Baker (26yo, 1 year from FA, Rookie draft discard, scrapped out a career). What would you get from Geelong, a Tim Kelly sock?

As for Allen, that should be a banned surname at the club after multiple fails, along with Kelly, Hansen, Pyke, Bond, Brockman and Natanui. I am probably forgetting some.....
1728979102270.gif

Freo offered the Tigers 11, 12 and 18 for Bolton and Baker which was an enormous deal.

What will the Tigers accept now for Bolton? 11 and 12 probably. They rejected 11 and 18 before and instead might as well keep him.

Otherwise 11, 18 and f2 be ok?

Personally I be happy with 11 and 18.

As for Rioli I prefer he stay, but if they must trade him then pick 6 and f1.

Freo offered the Tigers 11, 12 and 18 for Bolton and Baker which was an enormous deal.

What will the Tigers accept now for Bolton? 11 and 12 probably. They rejected 11 and 18 before and instead might as well keep him.

I think WC gross overpay for Baker has warped your perception - Lucky you're dealing with Gold Coast to have it further warped.

Yeah, that's the strangest part of this.

Had they accepted the Hawthorn offer, they'd have Baker AND they'd still have pick 3 AND a bonus 2nd rounder.

They could then just use a late pick on Owies.

Baffling.
Hawks never offered 14+f2. We demanded 14+f2 and you guys had a sook about it and traded away pick 14

Hawks never offered 14+f2. We demanded 14+f2 and you guys had a sook about it and traded away pick 14
Was that ever reported? It makes sense given the Hawks' request for F3 but I don't think I've actually seen a request from our side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong drink to post ratio.

Whats up?
Hows It Going Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

The Tigers have won trade week....

Adrian Dodoro has nothing on your mob. Dodoro could only dream of achieving 20 to 25 percent of What Richmond has done in this trade period.

So good you had to post in it three threads hey?

R u ok?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We all Bow down to Adrian Dodoro in trade week.

But Adrian Dodoro bows down and worships the ground richmond board members walk on.

I’ve had a couple of drinks too, but not quite that many.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Liam Baker - Now a West Coast Eagle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back