Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

I dunno....it always sounded like a coward's way to try to "win" an argument to me.

"Make a bet with a complete stranger online or ADMIT I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG!"
Not really

I have always loved it when somebody offered up a bet to back up their opinions and shows anything but cowardly and more the opposite.

Its also not about winning an argument but more about making the debate interesting

All talk no walk is more the point

All blowing free hot air but dont have the B*** to back up their trash talk

But you look pretty courageous maybe you have what it takes

I am not fussed either way.

If Liam Baker wants to head to Freo... Fine I will be reluctant to hand over a late 1st rounder of pick 15-18. If that is how it needs to get done. fair enough.

If Bakers manager has spoken to the eagles and is willing to go there on a 5 year deal at $650-$700,000 a year, in which I think he is worth. Eagles will find a way to try and get him. I dont think eagles will do the PSD threat as Richmond has a pick before them.

I dont know if Eagles are willing to turn pick 3 into multiple picks this season. I know freo did in 2016.

If he wants to stay at Richmond, then fine. Let him sign a 2 or 3 or 4 year deal.

My Honest prediction is Liam baker will stay and want a 2 or 3 year extension. He should ask for one and use free agency for a final big payday.

Brad Hill Played 95 games and kicked 58 goals for the hawks between 2012-16. Won 3 flags at the hawks too.

He then got traded to the dockers from 2017 until 2019 to return back to WA and play alongside his brother Stephen.

He then gets traded to the saints. They are not a tenant at the MCG. Brad Hill is on his final year at $900,000 a year.

This myth was Every Victorian boy wants to play for Richmond and play at the MCG.

Geelong won a flag in 2022 at the MCG.

Patrick Dangerfield is from Moggs creek. How far is that from the MCG?

Hill did not pass the character test

We could not afford danger and he was always going back to the town where his father in law was the mayor .

Richmonds picks this year
2, 22, 29, 40, 41, 47, 58, 68, 72 before any trades for Baker , Rioli , Graham , McIntosh

We will only take 4 maybe 5 picks and have a full set next year

Dont need any picks this or next year past 25

Maybe that's why I mentioned a 3rd club being involved or a player instead of a 2nd or 3rd rounder.

Ok big guy I have a bet for you.

I bet that if you post another 400 times in this thread it won't make one bit of difference to the outcome. ;)

I bet that if you post another 400 times in this thread it won't make one bit of difference to the outcome. ;)
And your posts have made such a massive difference so far

Your addicted to Liam Baker thread

Top 3 posters on this thread are Richmond supporters
#4 is a mod so all understandable

Then You from the opposition supporters are the most invested

Richmonds picks this year
2, 22, 29, 40, 41, 47, 58, 68, 72 before any trades for Baker , Rioli , Graham , McIntosh

We will only take 4 maybe 5 picks and have a full set next year

Dont need any picks this or next year past 25
LMAO at trades for Graham and McIntosh.

Heres a bet. I bet you McIntosh doesnt get you anything in a trade

If Liam Baker wants to head to Freo... Fine I will be reluctant to hand over a late 1st rounder of pick 15-18. If that is how it needs to get done. fair enough.

If Bakers manager has spoken to the eagles and is willing to go there on a 5 year deal at $650-$700,000 a year, in which I think he is worth. Eagles will find a way to try and get him. I dont think eagles will do the PSD threat as Richmond has a pick before them.

I dont know if Eagles are willing to turn pick 3 into multiple picks this season. I know freo did in 2016.

If he wants to stay at Richmond, then fine. Let him sign a 2 or 3 or 4 year deal.

My Honest prediction is Liam baker will stay and want a 2 or 3 year extension. He should ask for one and use free agency for a final big payday.
Richmond have a 5 year deal presumed to be $750k
so if he does leave its for more cash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And your posts have made such a massive difference so far

Your addicted to Liam Baker thread

Top 3 posters on this thread are Richmond supporters
#4 is a mod so all understandable

Then You from the opposition supporters are the most invested

Lol.

No I'm just amused reading your posts and other Tigers supporters getting their knickers all knotted up about Baker leaving.

Don't care either way if he leaves or where he goes. Don't want the Eagles to overpay for a solid role player. And that's my only concern TBH.

Now you on the other hand with 400 posts and rising......NOW THAT is addiction and dedication to a thread.

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office

Lol.

No I'm just amused reading your posts and other Tigers supporters getting their knickers all knotted up about Baker leaving.

Don't care either way if he leaves or where he goes. Don't want the Eagles to overpay for a solid role player. And that's my only concern TBH.

Now you on the other hand with 400 posts and rising......NOW THAT is addiction and dedication to a thread.

Excited Season 6 GIF by The Office
Nah you want him BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

we all see through you
But your sh!t scared your club is going to pay through the nose ;)

McIntosh & Graham are both free agents and even if they are 3rd/4th rounders
Now i bet you if they leave we will get something

Are you still betting ?
I'm betting you won't get anything for McIntosh in terms of draft compensation. He's 30 years of age and no one will offer him a contract more than 2 years.

Agree with the majority of your post.

I just can't seem him signing a 2 or3 year deal though.
Will be 27 next season.

I imagine he's looking for a 5 year deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker [reportedly headed west]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back