Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

As I said, the only problem with that is Bakes won't do it. He'd sign a one-year extension if it came to that. But I don't think it will.

Ralph is dumber than a horse, and easier led.

You keep clinging to that 'narrative', Snu-Snu.
🤣🤣🤣Bakes ...yeah because you're so ITK...🤣🤣🤣

What about this:

Richmond trade baker to west coast and Rioli to Suns

West Coast trade Barass to Hawks and Blues F1 to Suns

Hawks trade blues F1 and F2 to west coast

Suns trade pick 6 and 13 to Richmond

Richmond gain pick 6 and pick 13 - trade Rioli and Baker

West Coast gain Baker and F2 - trade Barass

Hawthorn gain Barass - trade blues F1 and F2

Suns gain Rioli and Blues F1 - lose pick 6 and 13

Might be some other late pick swaps as well.

What about this:

Gc are getting offered more than that for 13 they will want a 1st and 2nd at a minimum.

Hopefully WC has inspired GC to finally show some backbone and Freo to tell the Tigers to jam their request for the 2 first rounders they hold.......... tiggers are down and out, so stick it to them.

I’d rather just do a fair deal for Bolton.

More than happy too if Baker changes his mind

Possibly although I think its a win for all clubs involved and might just need a few other late pick swaps.

Maybe it's not impossible if you can find later 2025 points for gc as they will need a lot of points next year.

What about this:

?? I thought you were a hawks fan
What is this???
??? why not give them picks 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 too?

Now the genius Jay Clark reckons West Coast should trade pick 3 for Carlton for pick 12 and 14 and give pick 12 to Richmond for Baker.

I don't quite think I've seen an anti interstate blitz like this against a team in a long time. Last year they were begging West Coast to trade the Harley Reid pick, now it's pissing away the start of our rebuild to trade away a good pick(s) in a great draft for a B grader.

Simply amazing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now the genius Jay Clark reckons West Coast should trade pick 3 for Carlton for pick 12 and 14 and give pick 12 to Richmond for Baker.

I don't quite think I've seen an anti interstate blitz like this against a team in a long time. Last year they were begging West Coast to trade the Harley Reid pick, now it's pissing away the start of our rebuild to trade away a good pick(s) in a great draft for a B grader.

Simply amazing.
Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

Simply amazing.

Anti interstate blitz?

Just a tip, if you can attribute something to incompetence or stupidity ahead of malice, do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simply amazing.
That trade sounds unhinged

Isn't baker OOC? He's a WA boy looking to go home and west coast has pick 3 in the PSD. Where's Richmond leverage coming from here?

That trade sounds unhinged

Isn't baker OOC? He's a WA boy looking to go home and west coast has pick 3 in the PSD. Where's Richmond leverage coming from here?
All theyve got is pick 1 in the PSD and some apparent quote that Baker wants Richmond to get a decent deal that nobody has posted anywhere.
Theyve got nothing else

Surely 95% of the footy journos(the ones in vic) arent completely braindead or capable of a little bit of objectivity?

After exhaustive analysis I’d go some thing like this:
  • Brain dead 63%+
  • Capable 18.7%
  • Willing 0%

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Simply amazing.
Eagles new to this. Freo cop this shit most years.

All theyve got is pick 1 in the PSD and some apparent quote that Baker wants Richmond to get a decent deal that nobody has posted anywhere.
Theyve got nothing else
Well I'd say the chance of him getting picked up by North is zero so I'd assume the trade goes through late for a pick that is basically in the "not wanting to seem like a d*** region"

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Back