Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Don’t disagree but looks like it could be happening.

I honestly can't see how wce could possibly be that stupid. They'd get far better value trading 3 to another club or for a future 1st.

Man, sorry, but the demand for Owies is so low, he is moving across the country to a rebuilding side and away from home. I don't think he's worth anything and Carlton must be pinching themselves.
Yea hes worth nothing, but if he was to be traded normally(in contract) he probably fetches a mid 30s pick. Carlton committed to delisting him so hes worth nothing now

PO gold coast literally paid u pick 7 to take a good player off their books. This wouldn't even crack the top 10

While that was stupid it at least had the salary cap rationale.
What the hell would be wces rationale in this deal?

I cannot understand why he hasn't been given a deal at the Blues completely unfair. their cap must be literally bursting and would prefer a draft prospect on minimum wage, that must be it, because it doesn't make sense any other way why he wasn't given a deal because Carlton signed up worse ppl on their list than Owies.
Owies was the only small forward they had who was OOC

No joke, Freo got this Micallef guy from GC when we lost our list manager to Carlton, he was so bad, even Gold Coast were like "wtf are they doing". We fired him within 6 months and Bell made him sit in the corner and do nothing for his one and only trade period with us.

I reckon if this trade goes through Clarke should have to join him at Centrelink.

No joke, Freo got this Micallef guy from GC when we lost our list manager to Carlton, he was so bad, even Gold Coast were like "wtf are they doing". We fired him within 6 months and Bell made him sit in the corner and do nothing for his one and only trade period with us.

I reckon if this trade goes through Clarke should have to join him at Centrelink.
Is this a true story? Never heard of him. 🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why the hell would we be giving up our only high first round pick, mid rebuild for blokes we can be picking up in the PSD?

I Hate My Job Office Rage GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Back