Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Lebron James Sport GIF by NBA

I actually feel really bad for WCE fans right now, this isn’t great
Me too maan, been having a good banter and offerred many suggestions to see them do well.

Feels like their new coach has put down "Get Baker" demand in the non-negotiable camp which means Tigers & Blues combined to give it well to Matty Clarke well and good.

Really feel sorry for them.

Won't it be easy for them to do the trade for Barass for Hawks F1+F2

Offer 3+ Hawks F1 to Saints for 7+8 and then reconsider their options. What are they thinking.

Even Demons want first dibs on FoS and could trade 5+9 for 3+Hawks F1

There must be something more to this, it can’t be as seems to being suggested

But if it is 3 for 12, Baker and Owies it would be such a bad deal for WCE that it would leave a bit of a bitter taste even though we are the partial beneficiaries

I’ve been enjoying the banter of the past week or so, but the deal that seems to be being reported just doesn’t sit right

(And if WCE were going to split 3 why wouldn’t they just do 3 for Baker and the best pick Richmond get from Freo? WCE must really, really love Owies)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There must be something more to this, it can’t be as seems to being suggested

But if it is 3 for 12, Baker and Owies it would be such a bad deal for WCE that it would leave a bit of a bitter taste even though we are the partial beneficiaries

I’ve been enjoying the banter of the past week or so, but the deal that seems to be being reported just doesn’t sit right

(And if WCE were going to split 3 why wouldn’t they just do 3 for Baker and the best pick Richmond get from Freo? WCE must really, really love Owies)
Rumour right now is the deal with you blokes is 14 and our future second for Baker and pick 24.

Makes sense too as we'll get two future picks for Barrass so we can afford to trade one of ours to get another pick in this draft.
It may well even be one of Hawks futures. We know nothing about this trade right now, Richmond, Carlton and West Coast the only clubs that know what's going on.

Big Footy/Vic Media rn

Eagles reject 3 for 12, 14 + Owies. Eagles reject Barrass + F3 for 14 + F2

Eagles somehow accept 3 for 12, 14 and Owies. Eagles somehow accept F1 and F2 for F3 + Barrass.

Nuffies : yeah this makes sense.

Hold on a day or two you obsessed weirdos

Wasn’t Judd pick 3?

Liam Baker 😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Back