Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Big Footy/Vic Media rn

Eagles reject 3 for 12, 14 + Owies. Eagles reject Barrass + F3 for 14 + F2

Eagles somehow accept 3 for 12, 14 and Owies. Eagles somehow accept F1 and F2 for F3 + Barrass.

Nuffies : yeah this makes sense.

Hold on a day or two you obsessed weirdos
Ummm show me where the Owies offer was rejected.
Original offer was 12 & 14. Now it's Owies and Baker and the story has legs.
We will find out in the morning I guess, surely eagles aren't that stupid.

We've been the worst run team in the league since the Tim Kelly trade was signed off on. I am abjectly horrified by what's happening to my club.

I'm not even being over the top either. Like I'm seriously in awe with what the club's doing to itself.

I am sick of people underrating Baker, I know Reid isn't the finished product, but he played more midfield than Liam Baker & got less of the ball, I don't think Liam Baker is a great forward but he has a lot of elite traits whatever position he plays.
Wasn’t Judd pick 3?

Liam Baker 😂
1728918384493.png
1728918408645.png
Baker is elite in clearances as midfield rotation.

I am sick of people underrating Baker, I know Reid isn't the finished product, but he played more midfield than Liam Baker & got less of the ball, I don't think Liam Baker is a great forward but he has a lot of elite traits whatever position he plays.

View attachment 2141545
View attachment 2141546
Reid is 19 and a generational talent. Baker is 26 and a good ordinary player.

This may be the most absurd comparison ever.

We've been the worst run team in the league since the Tim Kelly trade was signed off on. I am abjectly horrified by what's happening to my club.

I'm not even being over the top either. Like I'm seriously in awe with what the club's doing to itself.

0 official moves have come out, turn off the schocials until Thursday man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 2141545
View attachment 2141546

While every vic club is trying to trade for Reid in two years time this genius will be working on bringing Baker back instead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Liam Baker - Reportedly headed west

Remove this Banner Ad

Back